Finally BSL after 7 yrs on LHCF!

this is SUPER encouraging! I've been on my journey for almost 3 years and although I never even consider giving up, its frustrating when you feel like you "should" be at so-and-so length already! Seeing someone who has been in it for the long haul, who has made significant length progress is very appreciated! thanks for sharing OP!

Congratulations OP!! This is so encouraging. My sentiments are exactly the same as EbonyCPrincess. I'm still struggling to make it to APL 6-7 years in the game, you're giving me hope that I will make BSL too, which is my ultimate goal.:grin:

Your hair looks beautiful and I love the colors. It looks so much healthier than when you started. Thanks for the encouragement. It's good to see persistence paying off.

Very nice! Love the color. My hair still have yet to fall at BSL without me stretching it and I have been here forever.

congrats on making your first natural goal!

The texture of your hair is so gorgeous, too. It looks like silk. It is so pretty. I think you will be at full, thick, even waistlength in less than three years.

LeNghtyDreAms: WOW!!!! Your hair has come a long way! It looks so healthy and shiny now! Congratulations on reaching your goal. :grin:

From shoulder length, relaxed and dyed in 05 to APL, natural and dye free in 08, to BSL in 2010 then having a SHS chop my hair back to APL in 2010 and now BSL possibly MBL in 2012. So after FOREVER I'm finally at my second milestone Next stop WL, hope it doesnt take another 7 years!

picture.php

picture.php

Please excuse the rolls :/

picture.php

picture.php

02/2012

Goodness, so shiny and healthy looking :spinning:

Love the colour, guessing it's permanent? What brand/color? Is that natural/transitioned/flat ironed? Give!!! :yep:

You hair looks fab! So long, shiny, healthy!!! Great job...good luck in your journey to WL doll

Back