Naturals with fotki's

domniqqt

:D Hi everyone,
Well I was just curious. I see many gorgeous fotki's with women with relaxed hair. I am transitioning and I would really love to see women with natural hair and their fotki's as inspiration. :) I look continually for any natural fotki's but after a time my eyeballs start to hurt. hehe :lol: . If possible could the natural or currently transitioning ladies post thier fotki pages here so if anyone needing inspiration or just like looking at your progress wont have to hunt ya down. :grin:

Thank you soooo much in advance.

gracefulee

Here you go. Thanks for this, I'm new and natural (last relaxer was 2005) and always looking for natural's and there success stories.:bookworm:

SparklingFlame

gracefulee said:
Here you go. Thanks for this, I'm new and natural (last relaxer was 2005) and always looking for natural's and there success stories.:bookworm:
I love your siggy pic!

Natural checkin' in! Album in siggy.

I'm natural, and I really wanna start getting my fotki together...just one question, do you have to subscribe to fotki in order to change the colors :confused:

domniqqt

Oh my goodness, I'm so happy!!!!:D I didn't think I would have such a turn around. Thanks ya'll.. So so much. This will definitely help all the new, veteran, and naturals out there. Thanks :)

Oh yeah, my fotki is in my sig. I am getting deployed next week so before I leave I will post some new pics and hopefully I will be able to keep updating on my deployment. If not, I will be taking photos while there I'll just post them when I get back.

domniqqt

naturallylovely said:
I'm natural, and I really wanna start getting my fotki together...just one question, do you have to subscribe to fotki in order to change the colors :confused:

I changed mines to the virgo background. I didn't subscribe, but I know they have some pre-set backgrounds. If you want something personalized, I don't know if you will have to subscribe or not. Hope I helped.

domniqqt said:
I changed mines to the virgo background. I didn't subscribe, but I know they have some pre-set backgrounds. If you want something personalized, I don't know if you will have to subscribe or not. Hope I helped.

Thanks a lot!! But, I don't see the option to change the background :confused:

darkempress

I DONT HAVE NATURAL HAIR, BUT MY SISTER DOES. AND I HAVE AN ALBUM OF HER HAIR IN MY FOTKI. THE PASSWORD IS :children

silvergirl

naturallylovely said:
Thanks a lot!! But, I don't see the option to change the background :confused:

in ur fotki at the very top click on "my account"
then scroll down to "appearance, color scheme"
and click on change (which is underlined in blue)