Have you seen her hair?

Amber_moon

Shima01 said:
Hi ladies, I invite you to join my mailing list at my Shimahair website to receive even more hair tips and secrets from me that work. I also have a Yahoo Group named "Shima Hair" in which I am helping the ladies grow their hair as well. You're all welcome to be part of my Shima Hair family:)

Shima

Youve got some kind of nerve.

I really doubt that after you did what you've done, ANYBODY here is going to want to buy ANYTHING from you.

You know one thing about good business practices that you might not have known is:

You try and make friends with people who have influence in the field you are marketing to. You don't try to exploit them. You are a complete douche bag. And I sincerely hope your business fails.

Quote THAT on your website.

Softresses

Shima, the lies must stop! We have found you out. Stop lying and misquoteing things from this site!

WE DO NOT ENDORSE SHIMA

She has lied and has attempted to take methods we have used here for years to further her own personal gain. She misquoted me and conveniently left out the part where I mentioned that we had already been doing those things for years. She has lied and stated that we support her products.

If you search LHCF you will see that some of us have been here for many years, and have talked about many ideas, products, methods, etc. to grow and keep our hair healthy. YOU WILL NOT FIND ANYONE HERE WHO SAYS SHIMA HELPED THEM GROW HAIR!

You will find plenty of honest people willing to help you on your haircare journey, not trying to make a personal profit off of you.

It is sad that a member here would gain info, assume another name and use and abuse others to get profit.

Softresses

Amber_moon

Softresses said:
Shima, the lies must stop! We have found you out. Stop lying and misquoteing things from this site!

WE DO NOT ENDORSE SHIMA

She has lied and has attempted to take methods we have used here for years to further her own personal gain. She misquoted me and conveniently left out the part where I mentioned that we had already been doing those things for years. She has lied and stated that we support her products.

If you search LHCF you will see that some of us have been here for many years, and have talked about many ideas, products, methods, etc. to grow and keep our hair healthy. YOU WILL NOT FIND ANYONE HERE WHO SAYS SHIMA HELPED THEM GROW HAIR!

You will find plenty of honest people willing to help you on your haircare journey, not trying to make a personal profit off of you.

It is sad that a member here would gain info, assume another name and use and abuse others to get profit.

Softresses

Good thing to put on here.

I wish I could speak to this girl in person. Id have A WHOLE LOT more to say.

cicilypayne

Moderators shut her down please I wish you could go into her house and hit disconnect on her high speed!! For Shame SHIMA you Charlatan:spank: :spank: :spank:

Amber_moon

gorgeoushair said:
Maybe she didn't think she was doing anything wrong as far as putting the quotes on her site.

Maybe not. But it WAS wrong. And ignorance is NO excuse.

Sorry.

Besides that, she didn't JUST put the quotes on her site. She changed some of them to better suit her advertisement first.

Hair Iam

Amber_moon said:
Maybe not. But it WAS wrong. And ignorance is NO excuse.

Sorry.

Besides that, she didn't JUST put the quotes on her site. She changed some of them to better suit her advertisement first.
So true.

When she joined in March she lister her hair as short / now she has but length hair. This belittles all of us here who are purposing our hair to grow with perseverances, work, prayer, knowledge and time.
Why didn't she just do the same ..if she really believed in this site, eventually she would ultimately get what she is looking for ...Instead she now has shame:(
Shima ..if you read this ...perhaps if you apologized to the board members .. and make amends ...they would forgive you.. we all fall short:ohwell:

HoneyDew

sareca said:
I didn't even see this thread. She really should have asked before quoting folks. :ohwell:

And if you "quote" do it right. Don't change the words to make it look the way you want! :nono:

sareca

HoneyDew said:
And if you "quote" do it right. Don't change the words to make it look the way you want! :nono:
I was wondering about that... it's ok to omit part of the original, right? College was a long time ago, but I didn't quote whole books. You don't have to quote people in their entirety. You can quote 1 sentence as along as the sentence (actually I think it can be a fragment too) is unaltered. Right? I'm not saying she didn't do dirty or that she didn't intentionally mislead people. I am saying I don't think this qualifies as a misquote.

WomanlyCharm

sareca said:
I was wondering about that... it's ok to omit part of the original, right? College was a long time ago, but I didn't quote whole books. You don't have to quote people in their entirety. You can use anything as along as the sentence (actually I think it can be a fragment too) is unaltered. Right? I'm not saying she didn't do dirty or that she didn't intentionally mislead people I'm that's not a misquote.

It is o.k. to do it...I do it all the time when I get a long-*** response from an official and use part of it in a story.

BUT:
it is unethical and in some cases illegal to completely change the meaning of a quote by omitting certain portions of the statement. If I did that on my job, not only would I be called out on the carpet, I could face legal action.

audacious1

sareca said:
I was wondering about that... it's ok to omit part of the original, right? College was a long time ago, but I didn't quote whole books. You don't have to quote people in their entirety. You can quote 1 sentence as along as the sentence (actually I think it can be a fragment too) is unaltered. Right? I'm not saying she didn't do dirty or that she didn't intentionally mislead people I am saying I don't think this qualifies as a misquote.

Shall I pull out my MLA handbook? :lol:

The bolded is correct, but then this is where business ethics come in to play

sareca

WomanlyCharm said:
It is o.k. to do it...I do it all the time when I get a long-*** response from an official and use part of it in a story.

BUT:
it is unethical and in some cases illegal to completely change the meaning of a quote by omitting certain portions of the statement. If I did that on my job, not only would I be called out on the carpet, I could face legal action.

Ok that's what I thought. It's unethical, but not misquoted.

ETA: somebody else said it's both. :ohwell:

Last edited:

sareca

audacious1 said:
Shall I pull out my MLA handbook? :lol:

The bolded is correct, but then this is where business ethics come in to play
I couldn't think of the name of that dang book to save my life. I tried to search for it, but I couldn't remember enough of the name.

Thank you! Gettin' old is hard.

Last edited:

mrsmeredith

Well the funny thing is Jlove is the only one who truly called her out in the beginning and saw the snake coming to bite LHCF.:eek: I know some ladies are feeling sick right now:look:

P

patient1

I feel for you Shima. I can't tell you what's coming down the pipe toward you. How unfortunate that you didn't have enough faith in your product to move forward without dealing from the bottom of the deck? How downright foolish sister! All you had to do was come correct on LHCF. Now instead of having us an Top Shelf team on your side, you've got an army lined up against you.

And DANG! You had to do it when Off Topic And Ent were down?? There's a crew of sisters chilling with some miraculous free time out of nowhere. I've got work to do, but I will be back with a cold drank and my glasses.

I feel for you girl. Didn't have to be this way.....

p1

SparklingFlame

patient1 said:
I feel for you Shima. I can't tell you what's coming down the pipe toward you. How unfortunate that you didn't have enough faith in your product to move forward without dealing from the bottom of the deck? How downright foolish sister! All you had to do was come correct on LHCF. Now instead of having us an Top Shelf team on your side, you've got an army lined up against you.

And DANG! You had to do it when Off Topic And Ent were down?? There's a crew of sisters chilling with some miraculous free time out of nowhere. I've got work to do, but I will be back with a cold drank and my glasses.

I feel for you girl. Didn't have to be this way.....

p1
Girl you took the words out of my mouth.