PROGRESS PICS FOR OCT/MT USERS: 6/1 - 9/1

VirGoViXxEn

Here are my progress pics.
I have been using Mega Tek daily since late July.
The first pic is from July 24 and the second one is from today.
I havent gotten much length but my hair has become very thick.:grin:
Hopefully ill be ready for a progress tee soon.:grin:

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 28

jamaicalovely

good job! keep it up

Nice & Wavy

That's what usually happens first is that you get the thickness and then the length comes. Good job...keep up the good work.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Even though I haven't used the product in about 6 weeks I am still going to post my progress picks. I ran out and it wasn't in the budget to buy more. I am getting ready to switch over to MT. It's more affordable.

July update:

September update:

rhapsdyblu

I am copying my post from the other thread here. For some reason I could not find this thread & JK was king enough to give me the link.

But, guess what? Today when I was cowashing & detangling, I brushed my hair back & it could make a ponytail - one that actually hangs. It wasn't that long, but very noticeable. I have been so focues on my hairline, I forgot about the rest of my head. :lachen:

OK, here's my post from the other thread:
I took my pix tonight because I may not have time tomorrow. At times I do not feel I have made a lot of progress 'cause I don't have a gazillion inches of growth....yet....but I do realize that I have made progress. I am so impatient. However, N&W told me that I will be amazed when I see where I am in a year. That helped to remind me it just takes time.

I used a few different shots from the pix I showed on the main board. The first and 3rd pics were taken at the end of June & the 2nd, 4th & 5th were taken tonight around 8 PM PDT - Aug. 31,'08.

Ladies, you have all made such great progress. You give me lots & lots of hope. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails

A PONYTAIL YA'LL. Who'd a thunk it? LOL Shrinkage sure ain't no joke.:lachen:

CurlyMoo

I know there are more of ya'll lurking with pix that need posting. Come out, come out, wherever you are!

Aggie

Even though I haven't used the product in about 6 weeks I am still going to post my progress picks. I ran out and it wasn't in the budget to buy more. I am getting ready to switch over to MT. It's more affordable.

July update:

September update:

Ooooh sweetie you have done so good so far considering that you haven't been using the OCT for so long. I am especially proud that you are keeping the scissor off your hair:yep:.

Last edited:

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Ooooh sweetie you have done so good so far considering that you haven't been using the OCT for so long. I am especially proud that you are keping the scissor off your hair:yep:.
Thanks. I need that encouragement. I have been scissor free for about 6 months now. That is a record for me!!

Ganjababy

WOW ladies......AMAZING progress. I have been slacking off on my OCT. I have been applying twice weekly instead of daily. I am gonna try and get back on the bandwagon

Aggie

Ok, let me get this straight. The days that you put it in you wash it out. You never leave it in like some ladies to with the MT?

No I think you are misunderstanding me. I use the MT now about 3 times a week as a quick 15-20 minute treatment followed by some creme rinse and deep conditioner. In between each MT wash day, I use the OCT on my pre-oiled scalp and I don't wash it out until my wash days when i use the MT on my hair and scalp as the 15-20 minute treatment.

Okay even simpler - let's say I wash my hair using MT on Sunday, Tuesday and Fridays as the 15 minute treatment on my hair and scalp, and on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday I would appply the OCT on pre-oiled scalp, okay?

caribgirl

:dance7:You give me so much hope in growing in my edges Rhaps!!!! Congrats!!!!!!

I am copying my post from the other thread here. For some reason I could not find this thread & JK was king enough to give me the link.

But, guess what? Today when I was cowashing & detangling, I brushed my hair back & it could make a ponytail - one that actually hangs. It wasn't that long, but very noticeable. I have been so focues on my hairline, I forgot about the rest of my head. :lachen:

OK, here's my post from the other thread:
I took my pix tonight because I may not have time tomorrow. At times I do not feel I have made a lot of progress 'cause I don't have a gazillion inches of growth....yet....but I do realize that I have made progress. I am so impatient. However, N&W told me that I will be amazed when I see where I am in a year. That helped to remind me it just takes time.

I used a few different shots from the pix I showed on the main board. The first and 3rd pics were taken at the end of June & the 2nd, 4th & 5th were taken tonight around 8 PM PDT - Aug. 31,'08.

Ladies, you have all made such great progress. You give me lots & lots of hope. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails

A PONYTAIL YA'LL. Who'd a thunk it? LOL Shrinkage sure ain't no joke.:lachen:

Gemini350z

So happy to see everyones hair is thriving I wont be able to show my results until Wednesday, I am weaved up until then...

napgurl

Ok I guess I can chime in and post here too. I started with the MT at the end of June, used it consistently through most of July. I was applying EVERYDAY directly to my scalp. And then I was also doing it as directed on the bottle in the shower, leaving on for 5 mins then rinsing. Then I took out applying it to my scalp everyday because it just weighed down my hair too much - despite the fact that I wash/co-wash my hair 2-3x a week sometimes (cut it back to 2x and doing a Cathy Howse like regimen).

Anyhow I kept the shower/5 min thing for a while and KIM. I'm going to go back to applying every other night to my scalp and then the shower/5 min til the end of dec. I had some growth, so I can't complain. My length in May better shows where my hair was since it was a near fresh relaxer, the second pic is in June about 5 weeks post (shrinkage like a mutha made my ends look a mess in the pic), and the final ones are from my last relaxer at the end of August.

May Relaxer

June 2008 - I HATE the way my hair looks here, but hey we share the good and the bad. My nape has grown in so much more now so that thin look toward the bottom no longer is there.

August Recent Relaxer

Ok that's all. Now I wonder where I'd be if I'd only been REALLY consistant! Oh please dont mind the TAG hanging off of my bra band:rolleyes::look:.
Get it girl! Nice steady progress.