***POST June Bootcamp Updates HERE***

Chameleonchick

I can't really tell if it grew much but it def looks thicker. I should have styled it the same way but I wanted more curls. Picture one is march 30th and picture two is june 30th.

Attachments

• Project1.jpg
    Project1.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 36

OrangeMoon

I'll try and post pictures later on this evening that's if I can find someone that I trust to blowout and/or press my hair. :perplexed

PanamasOwn

You know I just realized that I havent been posting at all!
(((Shame on me))) and I signed up for all 4 sessions!!

+

This is where I was @ the beginning of the year (jan/feb)

+
is where I am as of this week.

I used my pass once in May to flat iron (for my SO graduation) but other than that, alot of co-washes and twists (hair is still too short to put up in a bun.

I haven't made much length progress :sad: but it is much thicker and curls are more defined. When wet my hair sits right on top of my collarbone. I will keep up with this thread more and post more frequently.

Channie

First pic was in March, I cut off a couple inches before I started (in session 2) cause I just couldn't take those raggedy ends. I'm back to that length already. I've never seen my hair grow so fast, then again I've never tracked my growth either. My hair is stronger and softer. :drunk: I'll be Bootcamping for life. :yep:

Last edited:

donewit-it

I'm kind of disappointed with the length that I have retained. I definitely see progress (2ins), but not as much as I would have liked to seen since joining in January.

I'm currently in box braids, daily CW's and DC throughout the week. I've incorporated home steam treatments when i feel like it and I think it has done wonders for my hair. :grin:

Still staying on board.

ricochet

Everything is going good over here! My growth and retention are both doing really well and I used my heat pass on my birthday in May. I have been doing a bad job at taking pictures so I don't have a progress pic as of today. I will do my best to post one...I am even thinking about not posting another pic until the end of Session 3. We'll see. :)

Anancy

Im still sticking to the rules and i haven't used heat so far.

I don't know whether my hair is thriving from it, my last length check was in April. I'm currently in twists, i will check my length end of next week then i think i will put in some braid extentions.

So what's your trick Brownsugar????

RosesBlack

I'm doing good. I think for the first time I've retained 90% of my growth. I will probably flat iron next weekend and do a growth shot.

Determined22

Here's my update. This is 6 weeks of progress, since I came out of my braids back in May.

What do you ladies think? Oh, and sorry I didn't comb my hair together, I was in a rush.

RosesBlack

Before my pic a little story.

I washed and DC'd got the bright idea to break out my hot air brush.

2.5 hours later.

Hair is still damp and is huge. I couldn't get my webcam to capture just how big my hair got.

The pictures below is after me doing a little combing.

So no length update because, wow POOF.

I learned that my hot air brush isn't powerful enough for my hair.

And more importantly, hottish air makes my already flufftastic hair, more fluffy.

If my hair ever dries completely I might dig out my flat iron and try for straightening again.

miss Congeniality

I am still in. It will be 3 yrs since I BC, so I will post an updated pic at the end of the month. I have been wearing pretty much twist the whole time.

charmtreese

I'm getting my touch-up on 7/17...I will post my updates then!!! I've had my up's and downs this session, however I did not need to use any passes.

All of the update pic's look really good!!! Great job ladies!:yep::yep::yep:

miss Congeniality

Okay, I just did a length check by blowing my hair out and *gasp* my hair is the same length when I started. I am kind of bumbed out, but I just know I have to get focus.