LHCF Bootcamp Session2

Miosy

Who is in from Apr.1 to June 30? I just got a weave and I am joining today! Can we post session 2 pics here? Here is my starting point.

I am going to commit to __2__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ___no sweets :cry4:_____. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!

Here are the RULES::ban:
1. No Direct Heat (Hooded Dryer is acceptable)
2. No Trimming (Dusting is allowed)
3. Deep Condition w/Every Shampoo Wash
4. Wear Only Protective (Buns, Braids, Twists, Weaves, etc.) or
Low Manipulation (Braidouts, Rollersets, etc.) Styles

This challenge will have 4 sessions.
Session One: January 1 - March 31
Session Two: April 1 - June 30
Session Three: July 1- September 30
Session Four: October 1 - December 15

3_08_-vi.jpg

I am going to commit to __2__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ___no sweets, no fried foods and exercise 30 minutes longer than normal:cry4:_____. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!

Attachments

• img115.jpg
    img115.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 8
I am going to commit to __3__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ___no fast food and drinking only water for 2 wks_____. I cant wait to see my hair progess:yep:
my startin pic is my avatar

I am going to commit to 3 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no chocolate:crying3::mmmchocolate:. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge. Will post starting pic later.
DSCF00962-1.jpg

Natural hair previously flat ironed to show length.

Last edited:
I seem to have been following this unwittingly so will commit formally-- Have to come back to post starting pics my hair's in plaits...

I am going to commit to __1__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. Session Two: April 1 - June 30
My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ___no LHCF for 1 Week :pullhair:_____. Look forward to swanging that hair:yep:!

Here are the RULES::ban:
1. No Direct Heat (Hooded Dryer is acceptable)
2. No Trimming (Dusting is allowed)
3. Deep Condition w/Every Shampoo Wash
4. Wear Only Protective (Buns, Braids, Twists, Weaves, etc.) or
Low Manipulation (Braidouts, Rollersets, etc.) Styles

The most updated pic I have is in siggy right now. I have my hair in braids and I will not be able to take any other hair pics until mid-May. I hope this is good enough.

Im in, Im in...I committing to 3 sessions, consequences of failing to adhere to the rules are: NO Soda's or Juice for a week, Water only, and No Sweets for a week!

I'm sooooooo in this!

I am going to commit to __2__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ___NO NEW HAIR ACCESORIES, NO THAI FOOD FOR A MONTH, 30 EXTRA MINS OF CARDIO PER DAY FOR A WEEK_____. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!

I'm so excited to get started on this challenge this time around. Now I feel like I have the tools and skills to succeed unlike last time.
:yawn::yep:

Yeah, I'm in...

I am going to commit to __1__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ___no Starbucks for 2 weeks_____. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!

Starting pic is the last pic on rt. in my siggy...

Im new to this forum, but i love the idea of bootcamp. I am going to commit to 3 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp, starting April 1, 2008. . I am excited to see my progress from this challenge. I dont' know my hair type because i dont understand all that stuff....but hopefully i'll learn...i been experiencing alot of shedding lately...more than normal and it seems that my hair has gotten thinner...but hopefully after this challenge i can get it back healthy like it was.

im on cnt wait for this bootcamp

my punishment will be to drink nothing but water and green tea for 1 month:spinning: and exercise daily for one hour:sad:

Ok I'm in and will post starting pic soon:

I am going to commit to __2__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be to perform a 5 day master cleanse , drink water only and walk an extra 30 minutes. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!

I made the commitment for all four sessions, so I'm SO in. I have to take ending pictures for session one today, so those will be my starting pics for session two, as well.

I'm in!

I am going to commit to __1__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ___NO new hair or body products_____. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!

I need to post a pic of my hair stretched in my Fokti. I will try to post one by tomorrow.

Last edited:
I am going to commit to __3__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be to drink only water for a week___no sweets _____. I am so excited :grin:

my starting pic

Attachments

• lhcf.jpg
    lhcf.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 3
I am going to commit to __1__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ___no internet :cry4:(this is serious yall)_____. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge! Starting point is my avatar picture. Just taken today!

I am going to commit to __3__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ___no sweets and no LHCF for 2 weeks:cry4:_____. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!

What is the best way to post starting pics. Wet or dry?

I am going to commit to __1__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ___no take out or fancy coffee for a week. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!

I'm in. I think I posted in the other thread but here's what I'm doing:

1.) Leaving my reggie alone. No big changes.
2.) Bunning :ohwell:, more protective styles.
3.) No trims.
4.) No serious length checks.

Well, I am still holding on strong. I plan to still wear my hair in twist. My hair feels a lot healthier. I cannot wait to see how it will look at the end of year.

I am in for one session (apr to june). I am new and don't even know how to post pictures yet, but I'll find out...
If I fail ...no ice cream during the summer ...no chocolate either, last but not least no ??Hum-Hum?? for 2 weeks :blush: :grin: Sorry DH:lachen:

Back