Personal Hair STeamer

Ntrlmystik

Hey ladies,
I will not be ordering the hair steamer since I cannot provide warranty to anyone. So I am working w/ beautybeauty so they can order a batch for us. They will be able to give a 6 month warranty for the product. I am calling them again today ( June 13, 2006) and will post my update later.

Detailed Selling Lead Description
Features:
1) This machine is the smallest oil treatment machine for family use
2) It has 2 designs: wall-hanging and table standing
3) Turns off automatically if water runs out. Thus it is safe for household use
4) Voltage: 220V/110V
5) Power: 300W
6) Frequency: 50-60Hz
7) G.W.: 2.57kg

Inner packing:
Box dimensions: 38.5 x 26.5 x 38.5cm

Last edited:

Ntrlmystik

Okay ladies,
I am in talks w/ beautybeauty and I am trying to get them to order the product. They are going to call me back and they say they will give six months warranty. Also it may be more going through them but I don't want to take sole responsibility if I cannot handle repairs...... I will keep everyone posted!

LadyD

Count me in too. I have been looking for this thread for the longest and finally found it on page 15. lol

Candy_C

dont use ya steamer more than every 3-4 weeks ladies otherwise you will get some very ugly split ends!!!! trust me, from experience!

alexstin

Candy_C said:
dont use ya steamer more than every 3-4 weeks ladies otherwise you will get some very ugly split ends!!!! trust me, from experience!

Why would it cause split ends? I actually saw a warning on another site about not using a steamer very often.

Candy_C

alexstin said:
Why would it cause split ends? I actually saw a warning on another site about not using a steamer very often.

i think used to often the hot steam can make ends dry, and then split. not sure about breakage, but i've read and have always been told to limit steams to once every 2 weeks :)

foxybrownsugar

Candy_C said:
Thank you for letting us know. I better cut down on my amount of use.

Soul♥Flower

I've been looking all over the net for a home steamer, I didn't think they made them. I'm glad you posted this. I definitely want one.

alexstin

Candy_C said:
i think used to often the hot steam can make ends dry, and then split. not sure about breakage, but i've read and have always been told to limit steams to once every 2 weeks :)

Thanks Candy!!!

Ntrlmystik

Update:
Hey ladies. To all of you interested in the steamer, I am still working on beautybeautyusa.com I just spoke to the guy that relayed our request to the owner and he said that the owner was on the telephone w/ the manufacturer...I am still working on it, don't think I'm slacking!

ACEA

Hey Ntrlmystik, I can't stress enough how much we appreciate you looking into this for us. Keep us posted!