End of Year Update (sorry I'm late)

ClassicBeauty

I straightened my hair last night, and unfortunately it was rainy and humid today.:ohwell: My hair is a little frizzy on the pictures, but the frizziness isn't too bad. I attempted to take the first two at work this morning, but they didn't come out very good. I finally got the nerve to ask DH to take pictures, and he took the 3rd and 4th pictures. He thinks it's crazy that I want to post pictures of my hair online, and he STILLLLL doesn't really understand why I read this board.:lol:

I was hoping to reach HBL in 2010. What do you think?
ETA: I was in the hip length challenge, not the hip bone length challenge. Apparently, there is a difference.:lol: (Don't judge me. I spend all my time in the off topic and pregnancy/parenting threads.:yep:)

TBL3A1.jpg

TBL4A.jpg

TBL1.jpg

TBL2B.jpg

When I stretch it with my hands, it's in the "Crakin' Group" :lachen: That will never be photographed!!!:nono:

Last edited:

India*32

Beautiful length. My boyfriend also thinks I'm spending too much time on internet. Once I start talking about how the girls talk about scenes from soap operas, he gets quiet.

:yep:

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
nice!!!!
:drool: :drool:

Funny story about your hubby. Mine just knows the routine. I even have him taking pictures of the back of my girls' hair so I can document their journeys.

motherpopcorn562

Beautiful length. My boyfriend also thinks I'm spending too much time on internet. Once I start talking about how the girls talk about scenes from soap operas, he gets quiet.

:yep:
lol mine is like aww I married a nerd lol but yea we have to keep our secret lives quiet lol:look:

Spring

The length and thickness is just beautiful! You're definitely hl to me... congrats!!

ETA: I just remembered hl and hbl are different :lol:... but you'll make it to hbl this year for sure :)

Last edited:

ClassicBeauty

The length and thickness is just beautiful! You're definitely hl to me... congrats!!

ETA: I just remembered hl and hbl are different :lol:... but you'll make it to hbl this year for sure :)

They're not the same???:spinning: I guess I need to find one of those charts.:perplexed

You can tell that I don't spend much time in the hair section of the board.:look:

Spring

They're not the same???:spinning: I guess I need to find one of those charts.:perplexed

You can tell that I don't spend much time in the hair section of the board.:look:

I know, I just found this out recently :lachen:.... but there was a discussion about it somewhere here.. anywho.. I think hip bone length is the largest part of the hip (tailbone maybe :lol:) and hl is a few inches below waist :spinning:

ClassicBeauty

I know, I just found this out recently :lachen:.... but there was a discussion about it somewhere here.. anywho.. I think hip bone length is the largest part of the hip (tailbone maybe :lol:) and hl is a few inches below waist :spinning:

:lol: Thanks! I see that I was actually in the hip length challenge.:lachen: I should know what challenge I'm in, right?:lol:

I'll edit the original post.

Whimsy

AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh
My
God

You're HL and then some.
You need to move on to a Thigh Length challenge or something.
Just skip on over the Crackin Challenge.

WHOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Beautiful beautiful hair.

Honey Bee

Very pretty. I normally don't think hair past, say, wl looks 'wear-able', but yours is absolutely beautiful. I might have missed it, but did you say whether you're natural or relaxed?

Optimus_Prime

Praise Gawd!

I think you're tailbone if you stretch the longest layer. The ends look bumped/curled in these pics.

ClassicBeauty

Thanks ladies!

I am all natural. I rollerset and sit under the dryer, and then I flat iron. I'll try to find an old thread with my reggie and bump it up. It hasn't changed much over the years. I'm simple and cheap!

Yes, my ends were bumped on those pictures.

BlaqBella

Lol..too cute (you and dh)

Your hair is Gorgeous! Amazing! (which is what makes your dh even MORE funnY!)

The first two pics were cool to me. And i think you'll make it to your goal length! Wonderful job at growing your hair. (I won't judge either..since you mentioned it.lol)

diadall

I try to remain confident, patient and optimistic but sometimes when I see hair like this I wonder if it will happen for me.