Hair Updates with Pictures

I just fell out of my chair!
You and your daughter have BEAUTIFUL hair! Congrats on making hip length!!! I'm so jelly

Beautiful!!!!!!:lick: I just want to know how much you pay at a salon for a touch and style? It cost me 70 bucks everytime and my hair is no where near as long as yours.
It cost me $90 because the u.s $ is $80 U.S = 1 Yen. Usually I used to pay $70

Gorgeous! How often do you relax? Do you have a goal length?
I relax every 16 weeks . I think I want to find out what my termianl length is and then maintain what ever that length is.. well, I guess at terminal it will no longer grow, so just keeping the ends full at that point.
Thank u all very much for all the kind words and support! could of never have done it without the forum!

Last edited:
I got a touch up and trim earlier today. My hair is a little frizzy in the picture because it rained and was quite humid. These arent the best pictures because my little photographer was tired as well..lol.. So.. anyways...
Hosted on Fotki

Pacific, I squealed like a little girl when I saw your update. Your hair is simply gorgeous. I like this rounded trim, as oppossed to the blunt straight across trim. Did you get it professionally done?

Your progress is amazing (and your daughter has beautiful hair as well!) Have you been relaxed for your entire journey or have you been natural at some point? I am toying with my options as my hair grows...

Thanks for posting and sharing with us!!

cj

Your progress is amazing (and your daughter has beautiful hair as well!) Have you been relaxed for your entire journey or have you been natural at some point? I am toying with my options as my hair grows...

Thanks for posting and sharing with us!!

cj
thanks! I was natural until I was 16 and I relaxed my hair without my mom's permission and stayed that way since. I am 31 btw..

Back