miconazole nitrate in '08

Aggie

You are very welcome. Mix it with your fav water based moisturizer or make a mist with it. It works wonders. Filled i my bald spot. I can now rollerset that section.

I would love to but the FD brand can't be found here in the Bahamas but the one I get from amazon has the exact same ingredients so I will have to continue to use them for now and wait until I get to the US to buy the FD one.

cecilie

Be careful Hydrocortisone is not the same as MN , MN is " safe" but hydrocortisone no, even in hospital we use very carefully only whenit's necessary so dond't play with this stuff you can have serious adverse effects .
Hope this help you .

VirGoViXxEn

Hi Ladies,

I have been using my MN mixture for about a week and a half now. I noticed that my scalp itches mroe frequently and i have two little bumps on my scalp. Does anyone know what this is? Should i stop using my MN altogether?

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

I've heard the little bumps means that your hair follicles are producing hair. The itching represents the stimulation going on in your scalp. In other words, it's a good thing....:yep:

Hi Ladies,

I have been using my MN mixture for about a week and a half now. I noticed that my scalp itches mroe frequently and i have two little bumps on my scalp. Does anyone know what this is? Should i stop using my MN altogether?

VirGoViXxEn

I've heard the little bumps means that your hair follicles are producing hair. The itching represents the stimulation going on in your scalp. In other words, it's a good thing....:yep:

Thanks Girl..I hope this is the reason why. I haven't experienced the headaches at all so I hope i'm on the right path to growing long hair!:grin:

hothair

I've been using my MN mix 3- 4 times a week (when I'm good) since Jan and I have noticed - using my last colour as a guide (22nd Jan) and now (mid April) about 2 inches of new growth...so going to be more consistent- its either just the MN or a combination of that and my daily rinsing/ co-washing (I only started this 2-3 weeks ago though) - I haven't been consistent with my vitamins so I know its not that and my diets has been:look:

So crossing my fingers for APL in 08 :yep:

Caramela

How do you use it in your hair, do you use it when you wash your hair or daily?

I apply daily because I c/o wash daily... When I first started doing it I already had a good bit of new growth. After my next relaxer I will start fresh to really be able to tell if it's a miracle potion or not.

RDT

I apply daily because I c/o wash daily... When I first started doing it I already had a good bit of new growth. After my next relaxer I will start fresh to really be able to tell if it's a miracle potion or not.

What is c/0 daily wash for your hair and how to i determine my hair type?

Caramela

conditioner only wash
try doing a search on hair types. I don't know how to verbally explain without pics, sorry :nono:

GeorginaSparks

I used it for 3 days straight and yesterday, i had a blinding headache. i couldnt function so i left work and went straight home. im not going to risk my health and im very prone to headaches normally. ill try that equestrian stuff next. :look:

oooop2

I'm currently doing my own 1m MN challenge. Today marks 2 weeks. Thus far, I have seen some growth and my scalp tends to tingle a lot. Anyone else experience this???

VirGoViXxEn

I'm currently doing my own 1m MN challenge. Today marks 2 weeks. Thus far, I have seen some growth and my scalp tends to tingle a lot. Anyone else experience this???

I have been using mine for about two weeks as well. I add oils and apply it like im greasing my scalp. I have noticed growth:grin: and my hair tingles and itches alot. I have have to start washing my hair more than once a week.

unicque24

Is anyone STILL using MN ... or was it just a hyped up fad??
It's 2010.. and I notice this forum was back in 08. I'm late... but I'd love to hear from anyone who still uses it (for some reason, I doubt many of you still are)... or WHY you may have used it and stopped.

Thanks for your time ladies!

hair4romheaven

Is anyone STILL using MN ... or was it just a hyped up fad??
It's 2010.. and I notice this forum was back in 08. I'm late... but I'd love to hear from anyone who still uses it (for some reason, I doubt many of you still are)... or WHY you may have used it and stopped.

Thanks for your time ladies!

I wasn't here in 08 but i know it isn't a fad as doctors prescribe this for scalp issues and hair growth for people with forms of hair loss. They just dont give the actual yeast infection cream they may give MN in pill or liquid form to be mixed with hair cremes and or conditioners.
People use growth aids for mnths at a time and move on to something else with different ingredients to achieve goals. HTH