Prayer Line Schedule: Updates Are Posted Here

Missy25

Thank you so much! I'm with her now. She's feeling much better. She just practiced her piano lessons. I praise God for His faithfulness. When I got here this morning my sister told me that my niece didn't cough much last night and she hasn't coughed at all hardlysince I've been here. Thank you again for praying for her.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Thank you so much! I'm with her now. She's feeling much better. She just practiced her piano lessons. I praise God for His faithfulness. When I got here this morning my sister told me that my niece didn't cough much last night and she hasn't coughed at all hardlysince I've been here. Thank you again for praying for her.

Praise God... thanks for the update. Give her a great big hug.

:bighug:

Shimmie

Staff member
Important Update:

Due to the east coast storm and possible power outtages, the Prayer Line for Thursday, November 1, 2012 will begin at 9:30 p.m. instead of 9:00 p.m.

Your Prayer Host will be Sashaa08 :love2:

Please check this Prayer Thread often for further updates.

Thank you, Angels :love3:

Last edited:

Rainbow Dash

Prayer request for the hurricane victims. People are still trapped and live wires are in some areas.

Pray that the proper funds and support are sent to the right places and people.

Pray for the rescuers as well, they need protection and wisdom.

Shimmie

Staff member
Prayer request for the hurricane victims. People are still trapped and live wires are in some areas.

Pray that the proper funds and support are sent to the right places and people.

Pray for the rescuers as well, they need protection and wisdom.

Amen... Health&hair28... Amen.

Father, so many are suffering as a result of this disaster. We come before you on behalf of all, that you are there restoring, heatlh, safety, housing, fiances, medical treatment and a safe and happy shelter from further storms in Jesus' Name.

Father, please heal all who have lost loved ones. We plead your healing presence over the broken hearts and sorrows of these precious lives who once were and are now not there. Give the families and loved ones the comfort and the peace which will see them through all of this, in Jesus' Name.

Father thank you for the 'Rescue Heros' for Hero's they truly are. Thank you for putting your heart and spirit within them, all for surely they have sacrified much, to be true instruments of you and extending your loving heart and hand to those in need.

Father for those who are 'lost' in debris, fearing that they will not be found, please send your recue team of angels leading others to find them. Let those who have been trapped and confined to find a peace and a calm within them, in spite of the unrest which may surround them. Give them your whispered, yet strong assurance that you are there and that they shall not die but live and give you the glory for it, in Jesus' Name.

Father those who have lost much, double their faith to believe that you have not and will never fail them. Allow them to take their eyes from the material losses and see the Heavenly gain which only you can and surely WILL provide. The blessings you have for them, you shall not hide. Let their hearts rejoice and be grateful unto you.

Bless and keep them all, Father, bless them beyond any material recovery. Bless them to know above and beyond that you are the Lord, the Lord God above who loves them and keeps them no matter what.

Bless them Father in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Sashaa08

:rosebud: Looking forward to praying with my sisters at 9:30PM EST TONIGHT!

Tonight's Scripture:

Psalm 37: 1-4
Do not fret because of those who are evil
or be envious of those who do wrong;
for like the grass they will soon wither,
like green plants they will soon die away.
Trust in the Lord and do good;
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
Take delight in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.

A lot of us are dealing with struggles in our households and conflicts at work. Lots of uncertainty, frustration, and confusion. We are being treated unfairly, mistreated, or misunderstood. On the surface, it may appear as if nothing is changing and that you just have to "tolerate/put up with it." But we walk by faith and not by what we can see or even what we feel! Keep being that light in dark places and God will not only supply your needs but even the desires of your hearts can be yours. Is nothing too hard for God? :woot:

LoveAboveAll

Amen and thanks for posting this beautiful scripture Sashaa08
So spot-on, right-on-time for me.

Keep me in your prayers tonight, that God may keep my focus on Him, and that I may be His light in all the dark places. :yep:

Blessings, :blowkiss:

-LoveAboveAll-

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Amen and thanks for posting this beautiful scripture Sashaa08
So spot-on, right-on-time for me.

Keep me in your prayers tonight, that God may keep my focus on Him, and that I may be His light in all the dark places. :yep:

Blessings, :blowkiss:

-LoveAboveAll-

:kiss: We have you covered...

Sweet sleep :sleep2:

Missy25

Thanks for posting tonight's scripture and the encouraging message, I really needed it. I feel as though I told you what I was going through and you posted that message just for me! I was working tonight, can't wait to be off so I can call in again!

Sashaa08

Thanks for posting tonight's scripture and the encouraging message, I really needed it. I feel as though I told you what I was going through and you posted that message just for me! I was working tonight, can't wait to be off so I can call in again!

To God be the Glory! He is ALWAYS on time. I am so blessed by the annointed, powerful women in this forum-it is just incredible how God speaks to us and through us. Join the line whenever you can, I always feel like I am missing out when I can't call in.

Sashaa08

To God be the Glory! He is ALWAYS on time. I am so blessed by the annointed, powerful women in this forum-it is just incredible how God speaks to us and through us. Join the line whenever you can, I always feel like I am missing out when I can't call in.

Hey Love.... thank you for joining us. :kiss:

Sashaa08 was on Firryahhhh. She is so gifted and annointed. :yep:

Me on fire?! What happened to little Miss "I can barely speak my voice is going to go out at any minute"?! :lachen: Woman you prayed so hard, til I had to stand up! :clap: I was tempted to collect an offering via paypal LOL!

Shimmie

Staff member
Me on fire?! What happened to little Miss "I can barely speak my voice is going to go out at any minute"?! :lachen: Woman you prayed so hard, til I had to stand up! :clap: I was tempted to collect an offering via paypal LOL!

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Your fire lit my fire and then.... the flame took over. :lol:

Thanks so much again. You really shared the heart of God. I have to call you, Pastor Sashaa... :yep:

Your parents and your Pastors have to be so proud of you. I mean this sincerely.

There was absolutely no way that I was able to handle the Prayer Line without your Minstry. Sashaa08, thank you again and again.

Shimmie

Staff member
Looking forward to the prayer line tomorrow. Isn't it our one-year anniversary?! :party:

:kiss: You Remembered ... :love3:

Yes, today, November 7, 2012 is our one year anniversary.

So tomorrow we celebrate...

I'll be on at 9... p.m. (easterrn)

Shimmie

Staff member

on the

We had our first prayer session on Tuesday, November 7, 2011 and today is our first anniversary.

Tomorrow night (Thursday, November 8, 2012)

at 9:00 p.m. (eastern time)

:dance7: We celebrate. :dance7:

Please join us for prayers and joy and giving God the praise for gracing His presence among us. To God be the glory... forever and ever, Amen.

Call in Number: 916-233-2999

Access Code: 523054

:rosebud: Come join us... :rosebud:

Last edited:

Sashaa08

I gotta be honest. When God first lead me to these passages, I was not too excited about it. I wanted a festive passage, talking about feasts and rejoicing in light of our anniversary. But as He began speaking, I got more excited about this passage-I hope it blesses you!

Isaiah 37: 6-7
‘This is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid of what you have heard—those words with which the underlings of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me.
Listen! When he hears a certain report, I will make him want to return to his own country, and there I will have him cut down with the sword.’”

Somebody is talking mess about you and perhaps issuing threats about what they are going to do to you or what will happen to you. It could even be the enemy putting thoughts in your head. In this passage a powerful king has issued a threat to King Hezekiah and Jerusalem; in fact this king has already destroyed other nations and when Jerusalem learns that they are next on his hit list, they are filled with dread. In fact the king tells King Hezekiah, “don’t let your God fool you-the other nations weren’t saved by their gods and neither will Jerusalem.”

Isn’t this just like the enemy? When God sends you an encouraging word that everything will go okay, the enemy wants to make you feel that you are foolish to believe that you will be spared, that you will be saved. But God is saying that He will return that threat back to its origin; not only that, but that your enemy will be cut down on his own home turf. In front of all the people she/he was bragging to about how you would be defeated-THOSE will be the people who will see their demise. :boxing: And this best part? God will do it Himself! :notworthy

King Hezekiah prays:
Isaiah 37:20
20 Now, LORD our God, deliver us from his hand, so that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that you, LORD, are the only God.”

The Lord answers:
Isaiah 37: 33-35
“He will not enter this city or shoot an arrow here.
He will not come before it with shield or build a siege ramp against it.
34 By the way that he came he will return; he will not enter this city,” declares the LORD.
35 “I will defend this city and save it…”

God not only promises that Jerusalem will not be destroyed, but that the threat won’t even be allowed to come into their city! God will defend us and save us and render the threats made against us null and void. :knight:
So how does the story end? God killed 185,000 of the enemy’s soldiers OVERNIGHT. When they awoke the next day planning to attack Jerusalem, they were surrounded by dead bodies. The king :giveup: ran off to Ninevah and days later while he was worshipping one of his idols, his sons found him and killed him. Killed by his own children who used to look up to him and fight along side of him.

Your enemy can try to retreat and run off to avoid the punishment, but they aren’t getting away with anything. God’s word NEVER returns to Him void. The trap the enemy tried to set for you will be the very trap that they stumble into.

You heard what you think you heard and God said exactly what you thought He said. Don’t let the enemy deceive you (“well look at what is happening around you….their god didn’t save them, why would your God save you?”). God has not aged. He is not old, feeble, or senile. He is a mighty God; mighty and terrible in battle. Who is like our God?! Further, don't let the lapse of time make you lose focus. How quickly did God turn the situation around? OVERNIGHT! While your enemy is sleeping, God's plan is already being excuted to perfection. Better yet....while YOU are :sleep:, beloved, God is handling business on your behalf! :yep:

:kiss: Look forward to praying together tonight!

Last edited:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Sashaa08... what a WORD today..... :yep:

I am glad to see this Prayer Line has seen a full year...and all the testimonies and encouragement that comes from it. Nothing but good comes from God... I pray for strenghth for all the prayer leaders and participants..vocal or silent. Where two and three are gathered He is in the midst...

Shimmie

Staff member
I gotta be honest. When God first lead me to these passages, I was not too excited about it. I wanted a festive passage, talking about feasts and rejoicing in light of our anniversary. But as He began speaking, I got more excited about this passage-I hope it blesses you!

Isaiah 37: 6-7
‘This is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid of what you have heard—those words with which the underlings of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me.
Listen! When he hears a certain report, I will make him want to return to his own country, and there I will have him cut down with the sword.’”

Somebody is talking mess about you and perhaps issuing threats about what they are going to do to you or what will happen to you. It could even be the enemy putting thoughts in your head. In this passage a powerful king has issued a threat to King Hezekiah and Jerusalem; in fact this king has already destroyed other nations and when Jerusalem learns that they are next on his hit list, they are filled with dread. In fact the king tells King Hezekiah, “don’t let your God fool you-the other nations weren’t saved by their gods and neither will Jerusalem.”

Isn’t this just like the enemy? When God sends you an encouraging word that everything will go okay, the enemy wants to make you feel that you are foolish to believe that you will be spared, that you will be saved. But God is saying that He will return that threat back to its origin; not only that, but that your enemy will be cut down on his own home turf. In front of all the people she/he was bragging to about how you would be defeated-THOSE will be the people who will see their demise. :boxing: And this best part? God will do it Himself! :notworthy

King Hezekiah prays:
Isaiah 37:20
20 Now, LORD our God, deliver us from his hand, so that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that you, LORD, are the only God.”

The Lord answers:
Isaiah 37: 33-35
“He will not enter this city or shoot an arrow here.
He will not come before it with shield or build a siege ramp against it.
34 By the way that he came he will return; he will not enter this city,” declares the LORD.
35 “I will defend this city and save it…”

God not only promises that Jerusalem will not be destroyed, but that the threat won’t even be allowed to come into their city! God will defend us and save us and render the threats made against us null and void. :knight:
So how does the story end? God killed 185,000 of the enemy’s soldiers OVERNIGHT. When they awoke the next day planning to attack Jerusalem, they were surrounded by dead bodies. The king :giveup: ran off to Ninevah and days later while he was worshipping one of his idols, his sons found him and killed him. Killed by his own children who used to look up to him and fight along side of him.

Your enemy can try to retreat and run off to avoid the punishment, but they aren’t getting away with anything. God’s word NEVER returns to Him void. The trap the enemy tried to set for you will be the very trap that they stumble into.

You heard what you think you heard and God said exactly what you thought He said. Don’t let the enemy deceive you (“well look at what is happening around you….their god didn’t save them, why would your God save you?”). God has not aged. He is not old, feeble, or senile. He is a mighty God; mighty and terrible in battle. Who is like our God?! Further, don't let the lapse of time make you lose focus. How quickly did God turn the situation around? OVERNIGHT! While your enemy is sleeping, God's plan is already being excuted to perfection. Better yet....while YOU are :sleep:, beloved, God is handling business on your behalf! :yep:

:kiss: Look forward to praying together tonight!

My Lord My God... What a Word, and so on time.

Sashaa08, you are annointed with the Gift of Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding. For with these gifts you 'know' the voice of God and you have the Wisdom of His Word to share the right message, and you have the understanding heart of compassion for those who need the encouragement to stand upon their faith.

Thank you so much from the bottom of my and 'our' hearts.

Father thank you for the gift of your daughter Sashaa who takes heed to your Word and reveals it to all who need it. Bless her abundantly and keep her heart, body and soul, safe and sound and blessed, in Jesus' Name, forever and ever, Amen.

Sashaa08

My Lord My God... What a Word, and so on time.

Sashaa08, you are annointed with the Gift of Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding. For with these gifts you 'know' the voice of God and you have the Wisdom of His Word to share the right message, and you have the understanding heart of compassion for those who need the encouragement to stand upon their faith.

Thank you so much from the bottom of my and 'our' hearts.

Father thank you for the gift of your daughter Sashaa who takes heed to your Word and reveals it to all who need it. Bless her abundantly and keep her heart, body and soul, safe and sound and blessed, in Jesus' Name, forever and ever, Amen.

Thank you for the kind words and the beautiful prayer-I receive it!

Nice & Wavy

Shimmie...I keep saying hello but you ladies are not able to hear me. I just heard you call my name to see if that was me coming on, but you can't hear me. God is good. Health&Hair prayed an awesome prayer.

I'm going to keep trying....if I don't make it on, love to you ladies!!!

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

Shimmie, I tried, but to no avail. I even tried to call someone else and they can't hear me either so I now know that its my phone:perplexed.

I thank God for you ladies praying for marriage and for this Country...Jesus is Lord! I believe the words of that prayer is going to go forth and resonate throughout this land. There must be change that takes place...it cannot remain the same.

I praise God for you ladies...so committed to pray and being vehicles in which God is using!

Blessings, always!

:love3:

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie...I keep saying hello but you ladies are not able to hear me. I just heard you call my name to see if that was me coming on, but you can't hear me. God is good. Health&Hair prayed an awesome prayer.

I'm going to keep trying....if I don't make it on, love to you ladies!!!

Shimmie, I tried, but to no avail. I even tried to call someone else and they can't hear me either so I now know that its my phone:perplexed.

I thank God for you ladies praying for marriage and for this Country...Jesus is Lord! I believe the words of that prayer is going to go forth and resonate throughout this land. There must be change that takes place...it cannot remain the same.

I praise God for you ladies...so committed to pray and being vehicles in which God is using!

Blessings, always!

:love3:

Awwwwwwwwwww :bighug:

I'm sorry about your phone. But praise God that you were with us and I thank you for being so faithful and for supporting to all of us.

I'm praying that you are able to get your phone fixed asap. I also thank God for blessing you with total favour and blessings and the grace above all grace in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Nice & Wavy

Thanks, sis :love3:

I was calling your name, over and over again. Even dh got on the phone trying to fix the problem and kept saying 'hello'...lol. See, everyone could have gotten a blessing from dh...he was ready, said he loves being around women who storm the gates!!!

I ran home to be here on time too...didn't have my phone on for hours so didn't know anything was wrong until then. Ugh....

But, I kept singing the song..."Celebrate!"

Celebrate, Jesus celebrate!
Celebrate, Jesus celebrate!
He is risen...He is risen
and He lives.....forever more!

He is risen...He is risen
Come on and celebrate
come on and celebrate
come on let's celebrate
The resurrection of our Lord!!
!

Praise God! Love you sis!

Awwwwwwwwwww :bighug:

I'm sorry about your phone. But praise God that you were with us and I thank you for being so faithful and for supporting to all of us.

I'm praying that you are able to get your phone fixed asap. I also thank God for blessing you with total favour and blessings and the grace above all grace in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

kila82

I was so happy to have finally gotten on tonight! I had planned on dialing in a few times but something always happened smh..I picked a great night though! My prayer request was answered and I didn't have to say a word! God bless all of you ladies! And thank you!