Prayer Line Schedule: Updates Are Posted Here

This was sent to me by a friend....

"Please be praying for a teacher that works with me. Her name is Linda W. and she found out that she has breast cancer. She had lumpectomy, but they weren't able to get all the cancer, because it had spread. She wears hearing aids and when they put the breathing tube down her throat during surgery, the fluid leaked in her inner ear and now that ear is completely deaf. They are contemplating a masectomy, but don't know yet. The doctors are meeting. Please be in prayer."

Health&hair28.... For Linda :love2:

Father you are our great and mighty healer and it unto you that we come and bow before you, asking and thanking you for Linda's complete healing.

Father with one touch you've healed many and even by speaking the word only, have many received your healing power. It is you who has made us and not we ourselves and we thank you for restoring Linda's healing and Father, not a cell on her body shall be disfigured nor removed.

Thank you for healing her breasts and removing all cancer cells and remnants thereof. Father, thank you for giving Linda your sweet and loving peace in her heart and her entire being. God loves you, Precious Linda, arise and be healed in Jesus' Name. Hear the word of the Lord and receive it. In Jesus Name, we give you all of the honour and the glory and the praise, in Jesus' Name... Amen and Amen.

Hello Ladies,

I would to request prayer for the following:

1) I have a meeting tomorrow at work.
2) Pray for my stepbrother Jacob who was released from prison this week.
3) Continue to pray for my cousin Kenny he got the job we previously prayed about. Now he is in the welding training program and must continue pass all the exams in order to stay in the program.

Thanks in advance,
Maria

Hello Ladies,

I would to request prayer for the following:

1) I have a meeting tomorrow at work.
2) Pray for my stepbrother Jacob who was released from prison this week.
3) Continue to pray for my cousin Kenny he got the job we previously prayed about. Now he is in the welding training program and must continue pass all the exams in order to stay in the program.

Thanks in advance,
Maria

:kiss: Indeed, Maria :yep:

Tonight's Scripture...

Psalm 2:7-8

“I will declare the decree: The Lord has said to Me,

‘You are My Son, Today I have begotten You. Ask of Me, and I will give You
The nations for Your inheritance, and the ends of the earth for your possession.

God owns it all; you never have to compromise, lie, cheat or steal nor backslide, nor back peddle, nor succomb to the world in order to survive; for as a child of God, you own it all too. In Jesus' Name you do and you always will.

:Rose: :Rose: :Rose:

From Health&hair28 :Rose:

She prayed a powerful prayer for the abused children shared in nicola.kirwan's thread. To God be the glory for His powerful intervention to end that tragedy and to give life and peace to those precious children.

More Than Conquerors

31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

32 He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?

33 Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies.

34 Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 36 As it is written:

“For your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”[j]

37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[k] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,

39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Thank you mst1908, Sashaa08 for your faithful hearts. Thank you donna894 for your faithful heart and powerful prayers. God bless you richly.

Love and blessings to everyone...you are never outside of our hearts and prayers. Be strong and very courageous ... for God is not forsaking the cares of your heart... in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen. :Rose:

Last edited:
Ladies!
Sorry my phone was disturbing the prayer. I forgot to check my credits before I called in, as I was a bit late to call in tonight. Just as I was about to say my prayer request and to explain the noise, I was cut out :blush:

However, thank you Shimmie for still praying for me.
It is such a beautiful thing to call in and listen to all the prayers. It calms a weary heart, because surely God is in the midst of all of the women seeking Him.
I praise God for all of you.

:blowkiss:
-LoveAboveAll-

EDT

So I just checked the credit on my phone, cause I found it a bit strange that it cut me off. I usually know how much I have left from my last call, and guess what?
I still have about $50 left!!! And that is a lot, since calls to the US from here are cheap.
I know the devil is a liar, not wanting me to present my prayer request before God. lol
When my alarm clock rung, I thought I was too tired to call in. However I couldn't find peace to go back to sleep so I had to call in, explaining why I was late...

Next week, I'll be back again for sure :yep:

Last edited:
Ladies!
Sorry my phone was disturbing the prayer. I forgot to check my credits before I called in, as I was a bit late to call in tonight. Just as I was about to say my prayer request and to explain the noise, I was cut out :blush:

However, thank you Shimmie for still praying for me.
It is such a beautiful thing to call in and listen to all the prayers. It calms a weary heart, because surely God is in the midst of all of the women seeking Him.
I praise God for all of you.

:blowkiss:
-LoveAboveAll-

LoveAboveAll ...

Hi Norway Princess... :love3:

You will always be in our hearts and prayers... You are our 'Precious Sister Forever'. I'm glad you heard the prayers for you. Thank you so much for being a part of prayer celebrations.

We love you, Hubby and your beautiful sons. Be blessed. Have sweet sleep, in Jesus' Name. God is taking care of everything, just for you.

:bighug:

PRAISE REPORT!

Thank you to everyone who prayed for me. My doctor says everything turned out fine, I'm in perfect health. Praise God!

Hi, I wanted to thank you ladies about praying for my job. I've been making some serious mistakes (probably due to my grandmother's illness) on my job. I sensed that my boss wanted to fire me.

But there is such a shake up in my department, now that I feel that is no longer an issue.

So thank you.

But I'm looking for another job, because I have no desire to be a secretary anymore.

So please pray that God leads me to my desired position with everything that I'm looking for in it.

Hi, I wanted to thank you ladies about praying for my job. I've been making some serious mistakes (probably due to my grandmother's illness) on my job. I sensed that my boss wanted to fire me.

But there is such a shake up in my department, now that I feel that is no longer an issue.

So thank you.

But I'm looking for another job, because I have no desire to be a secretary anymore.

So please pray that God leads me to my desired position with everything that I'm looking for in it.

In Jesus' Name, thank you Father God that the goodly desires of MarriageMaterial 's heart shall not be forsaken. Praise you Father God for blessing her with the right position, in the right place at the right time. :amen:

Tonight's Scripture...

From the heart of Health&hair28 ... :Rose:

Matthew 5:3-12

King James Version (KJV)

3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Thank you Health&hair28, for encouraging those who are experiencing persecution, for it is nothing compared to the great blessings and rewards that God has ordained for them. Praise God.

From Shimmie...

Christ Our Peace

14 For He Himself is our peace, who has made the two one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation,

15 having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace,

16 and that He might reconcile them both to God in one body through the cross, thereby putting to death the enmity.

17 And He came and preached peace to you who were afar off and to those who were near.

18 For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.

(Ephesians 2:14-18)

Dearest Ones for Whom I Pray....

Hold dear to your hearts these words:

The walls of 'separation' have been torn down... by the love of Christ Jesus.

What walls have blocked and/or separated you from adhereing to your faith in God? What's in the way? Who's in the way? What thoughts or vain imaginations are in the way?

They're not there anymore, dear ones. They are no longer there. For Jesus Himself tore those walls assunder when He hung upon that Cross.

Is it a 'distant husband or a distant wife? The walls have been torn down. For God established it upon the Cross that the two of you with Him have been made one...no longer two split into... but you are still 'One'.

Is is a distant child? God's word promises that the hearts of the Fathers will turn unto their children; the hearts of the sons (daughters) will turn to their fathers... again, you are made 'one' under Christ Jesus.

Is it a job, is it political unreasoning for indeed tis the season for discord among this arena. YET... you are still 'become' one, so as it says in God's Word. These walls too, have been torn assunder.

Don't be discouraged by the walls, for they are not there to hinder; they are there to enable your hearts to a sweet surrender to trust God to move these walls out of your way. For no wall can deny nor hinder your Destiny which was before ordained by God, for each of you.

19 Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,

20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone,

21 in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord,

22 in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.

Ephesians 2:19-22

In Jesus' Name.... Amen and Amen :Rose:

Written to each of you in Love,

Shimmie :love5:

Last edited:
Looking forward to another Thursday night with "the girls" :kiss:

I am asking for prayer for Mark, a friend from high school, that he gets joint custody of his daughter. He hasn't seen her in over two months and is going to court in two weeks for the right to see her.

I am asking for continued prayer for Jordan; that he continues to excel at his new school (academics and athletics) and that he will have his choice between several colleges. Additionally, I ask that God will lead him to choose the right college to attend.

Thank you!

Deut. 28: 1-13
1 If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. 2 All these blessings will come on you and accompany you if you obey the Lord your God:

3 You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country. ( for my traveling sisters! :kiss:)

4 The fruit of your womb will be blessed (for the mothers and mothers to be :yep:), and the crops of your land and the young of your livestock—the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.

5 Your basket and your kneading trough will be blessed.

6 YOU WILL BE BLESSED WHEN YOU COME IN AND BLESSED WHEN YOU GO OUT.

7 The Lord will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven.

8 The Lord will send a blessing on your barns and on everything you put your hand to. The Lord your God will bless you in the land he is giving you.

9 The Lord will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of the Lord your God and walk in obedience to him. 10 Then all the peoples on earth will see that you are called by the name of the Lord, and they will fear you. 11 The Lord will grant you abundant prosperity—in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your ground—in the land he swore to your ancestors to give you.

12 The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. 13 The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the Lord your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom.

Isaiah 41:10

10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Father God... thank you for our beautiful sisters on the Prayer Line.

Tonight we were blessed by the presence of donna894, Sashaa08, mst1908, and ultrasuede, Health&hair28... so precious and pure in heart they are.

They are so strong and filled to overflowing with your love and power. Father bless each one of them and all that they desire in their hearts. Keep them safe from the evil one and give them the knowledge and the grace to always be sure of who you are and what you have planned for them.

Thank you for their Prayers of Interception... heading off the enemy before he has a chance to enter in.

Father we thank you for all of the members of this forum and their loved ones. Let them be healed and well and blessed and surrounded by and filled with your love. Bless their homes and finances, their bodies strong and healthy and their lives protected from all harm and danger. Surround them with your peace and knowledge and yield unto you...in total being.

In Jesus' Name, I pray... Amen and Amen.

Last edited:
Deut. 28: 1-13

1 If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations on earth.

2 All these blessings will come on you and accompany you if you obey the Lord your God:

3 You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country. ( for my traveling sisters! :kiss:)

4 The fruit of your womb will be blessed (for the mothers and mothers to be :yep:), and the crops of your land and the young of your livestock—the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.

5 Your basket and your kneading trough will be blessed.

6 YOU WILL BE BLESSED WHEN YOU COME IN AND BLESSED WHEN YOU GO OUT.

7 The Lord will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven.

8 The Lord will send a blessing on your barns and on everything you put your hand to. The Lord your God will bless you in the land he is giving you.

9 The Lord will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of the Lord your God and walk in obedience to him. 10 Then all the peoples on earth will see that you are called by the name of the Lord, and they will fear you. 11 The Lord will grant you abundant prosperity—in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your ground—in the land he swore to your ancestors to give you.

12 The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. 13 The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the Lord your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom.

Isaiah 41:10

10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand

Saasha, thank you so much for you loving obedience to the Holy Spirit. This is a on time message, straight from God's heart through yours.

Shimmie said:
Saasha, thank you so much for you loving obedience to the Holy Spirit. This is a on time message, straight from God's heart through yours.

To God be the glory! There is power in His Word!

Thanks again ladies, for all the beautiful scriptures and prayers on Thursday!!
It was a blessing as usual. Very powerful indeed :yep:

Praise God!

Blessings to all of you :blowkiss:

-LoveAboveAll-

Thanks again ladies, for all the beautiful scriptures and prayers on Thursday!!
It was a blessing as usual. Very powerful indeed :yep:

Praise God!

Blessings to all of you :blowkiss:

-LoveAboveAll-

LoveAboveAll... you are dear to the heart of God, far deeper than any issue of life. Always you are in His heart and the prayers of Jesus who is forever interceding for you and He is never untouched by your deepest heartfelt feelings.

:grouphug2:

Prayer warriors,

Please keep in prayer the children of Uganda and this nation as a whole; that child sacrifices through witchcraft/superstition cease... there are still people on earth who either don't believe or don't know that Jesus paid the ultimate price... please pray for healing on this land, to root up the love of money...which causes all kinds of evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1RL3VsUqhs

Prayer warriors,

Please keep in prayer the children of Uganda and this nation as a whole; that child sacrifices through witchcraft/superstition cease... there are still people on earth who either don't believe or don't know that Jesus paid the ultimate price... please pray for healing on this land, to root up the love of money...which causes all kinds of evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1RL3VsUqhs

Most definitely praying for this Laela. I will post the prayer later. :yep:

Just wanted to thank you for making us aware of this. And indeed it shall come to an utter end, in Jesus' Name. Amen and Amen.

Tonight's Scriptures:

Angels: I knew God wouldn't let me down. Each week, I seek God for a message to share with you, a message of love and encouragement. For the past few days, I have been battling with a headache, needless to say, I couldn't think / or should I say, I didn't feel like thinking. I just wanted that headache to go away.

This morning, I asked God to give me a message: "Lord what do you want me to share tonight?" Well Angels, God never fails. Here it is, just for each of you:

"See to it, that you're not troubled".

Matthew 24:6 (KJV)

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Angels, there are so many 'bad reports', so many eery voices, voices that seek to take away our choices of enjoying God's peace. Nevertheless, God said, when you shall hear of these things.... See to it that you are not troubled.

I love the scripture in I Corinthians 4:8-10 (KJV)

We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

No matter what we hear, we bear in our hearts the body and the love of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has been made manifest in our hearts, and minds and in our bodies. We have Jesus upon whom to maintain our focus and no matter what goes on or what we hear... we fear not, for God is in us and in Him we survive, we triumph, we prevail... always.

Is there a threatening situation at the door of your peaceful dwelling, meaning the door of your heart and mind? Is something robbing you of your peace and attacking the very soundness of your mind? Do you have a headache ... (I had to put that in ... :lol:). Seriously, what is threatening your peace, your home, your loved ones, your finances?

God says to you in Isaiah 7:4...(KJV)

.... 'Be careful, keep calm and don't be afraid. Do not lose heart because of these two smoldering stubs of firewood--because of the fierce anger of Rezin and Aram and of the son of Remaliah.

God says, do not lose heart because of what you've heard... do not fear what you fear... (I know, a double entendre). But yes, do not fear what you fear. For God says, as threatening as it appears, it cannot hurt you.

Verse 7 in Isaiah 7 says: This shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass.

Don't you love it? Don't you just love God's unfailing and on time words of His truth. God loves you and knows you and has you in the palm of His loving and protective hands... always.

So when you hear of these things, however fearful they may be, no matter what they are, be it in your personal life and space, or in the world news or political vapors...

As it says in Romans 8:31 (KJV)

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? With God on our side, we cannot be denied.

The Message for tonight and beyond; for it bears no expiration:

"See to it, that you're not troubled." For your Redemption draweth nigh.

I love you, Precious Ladies (and to the Gentlemen, unspoken, yet represented). I love each of you.

Be Blessed... Received it. See to it that you're not troubled. Not today, nor any day; for the end (of you) is not... yet. You've got some big living to do here on earth. Jesus said, 'Occupy til I Come'. All for the glory of God. :yep:

In Jesus' Name. Amen and Amen.

Love Always,
Shimmie :Rose:

Last edited:
Shimmie u blessed me.......my sister had a mastectomy today and we have been laughing, praying and singing to the glory of God all day!!!!!! She is out of surgery and things went perfectly. TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!!!!

Shimmie u blessed me.......my sister had a mastectomy today and we have been laughing, praying and singing to the glory of God all day!!!!!! She is out of surgery and things went perfectly. TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!!!!

OH Praise God... Praise God, Praise God. Sweetie I am so happy. It is YOU who's blessing ME.

For your sister... :bighug: :blowkiss: :bighug:

Back