Prayer Line Schedule: Updates Are Posted Here

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Tonight's Scriptures (continued)

From the heart of Health&hair28 ... :love2:

Psalm 107:1-9

1 O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

2 Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;

3 And gathered them out of the lands, from the east, and from the west, from the north, and from the south.

4 They wandered in the wilderness in a solitary way; they found no city to dwell in.

5 Hungry and thirsty, their soul fainted in them.

6 Then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them out of their distresses.

7 And he led them forth by the right way, that they might go to a city of habitation.

8 Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!

9 For he satisfieth the longingsoul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.

Lord God... Lord God in Heaven Above. Our souls will not faint within us. For we praise you for your constant love and goodness and for your wonderful works to each of us, the children of men and all of our children.

In Jesus' Name... Amen. :love2:

Missy25

Hi ladies! I have a prayer request. I will be applying for two positions tomorrow and I am praying that I get an offer fairly quickly. Also pray that I get accepted to the best out of two or three schools that I will be applying to for Fall 2013 matriculation. Thank you.

LoveAboveAll

Thanks again pretty ladies, for blessing my heart with love and peace on the PL!
Love always to all of you. :grouphug:

now, going back to sleep....:sleep8:

-LoveAboveAll-

Shimmie

Staff member
Important Update to the Prayer Line Schedule:

:pray: :pray: :pray:

Our New Prayer Schedule

Effective: Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thursday Evenings

9:00 til 9:30 p.m.

Eastern Standard Time

Praising God for all of His Goodness unto us ... Amen and Amen

Love and more love to each of you. Beyond words, more love. :love3:

Call in Number: 916-233-2999

Access Code: 523054

Note: Long Distance Rates may apply depending upon your phone's carrier service.

:rosebud:

Prayer Requests:

For Anyone and Everyone:

Please feel free to post your prayer requests here in this thread.

ALL Prayer Requests are Welcome

You do not have to be a Christian to ask us to pray for you.

God Loves YOU.

Each request will be respected, embraced and covered in prayer.

:rosebud:

Love and blessings to all...

Shimmie

Staff member
Tonight's Scripture:

Ezekiel 37:1-14

"The Hand of the Lord is Upon You --- No Dry Promises or Dreams .".

The hand of the Lord was on me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the Lord and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones. 2 He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry.

3 He asked me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”

I said, “Sovereign Lord, you alone know.”

4 Then he said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the Lord!

5 This is what the Sovereign Lord says to these bones: I will make breath[a] enter you, and you will come to life.

6 I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord.’”

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 I looked, and tendons and flesh appeared on them and skin covered them, but there was no breath in them.

9 Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it,

‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Come, breath, from the four winds and breathe into these slain, that they may live.’”

10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet—a vast army.

11 Then he said to me: “Son of man, these bones are the people of Israel. They say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.’

12 Therefore prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel.

13 Then you, my people, will know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them.

14 I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord.’

:Rose: ------------------------------------------------ :Rose:​

It's not over... the dreams, the hopes, your prayers, your stand upon God's Word and His promises... it's not over. For God is bringing what was once dead, out from the graves of what was once considered defeat; once considered dead and gone... God has raised them up to live again and to give all Glory unto Him.

In Jesus' Name... Amen and Amen. :Rose:

Love,
Shimmie....

LoveAboveAll

Thanks again for the scripture and prayer Shimmie

I had to hang up early during prayer, as my phone was making crazy noises. I was afraid that I would disturb everyone else. :nono: Don't know if anyone else heard it or if it was just my phone? Let me know.

Blessings to all :heart:

-LoveAboveAll-

Shimmie

Staff member
Thanks again for the scripture and prayer Shimmie

I had to hang up early during prayer, as my phone was making crazy noises. I was afraid that I would disturb everyone else. :nono: Don't know if anyone else heard it or if it was just my phone? Let me know.

Blessings to all :heart:

-LoveAboveAll-

Hi LoveAboveAll.... :kiss:

Please don't ever 'fret' about your phone. It's calling from across the wide open sea, so sometimes 'fuzzy' noises are going to occur.

Your calls are worth golden millions and your heart and faith added to the others outweigh any scale of measure; for you are a rare and precious treasure in the heart of God and those who love and surround you in prayer.

:bighug:

Sashaa08

Praise Report!! The young man we prayed for last week who was being prevented from seeing his daughter just reported back. He went to court and the mother had a change of heart-he has visitation twice a week and they plan to increase the visitation as she gets older. God is able!!

Shimmie

Staff member
Hi Ladies. I am forever grateful that we have this prayer team.

I am already sending up prayers to the Lord but ask for your agreement. I am requesting prayer for healing and closing of my heart to a certain man. Him and I have been "on and off" for some time, and I finally walked away for good last week. So, I pray for healing and closing of my heart. I also pray for emotional and mental protection. This individual likes to torment me any chance he gets.

Thank you in advance, ladies.

loolalooh... :Rose:

I went through this with my first husband... then one day, the last day, I remember walking away from him. Allowing him to pack his things, him dragging the packing process thinking that I would be crying like before. However, I was tired of crying. I just didn't care.

On this day, our babies (our two children - then our son, age 3 1/2 and our daughter 15 months) were napping. I packed a diaper bag; made sure I had extra money in my purse. Then, I gently woke up my babies, dressed them and I left the house. I left him there, ironing his clothes, as he was stilll vainly prolonging his leaving, in an attempt to give me more time to 'cry' and ask him not to leave.

I didn't cry, I didn't care. On the other side of my life, I could see something so precious, I saw peace and calm, no more of his childish antics. I was free. Free is what I wanted and needed to be. That and my babies, were my focus. I left, giving him time to finish packing and to leave me forever, as he had said.

I left, took my babies for a wonderful and peaceful evening away from him. It was wonderful... the peace and the calm quiet. My babies were soooo good. Their little eyes were happy and smiling at me as they enjoyed sharing an order of fries. I laughed at my babygirl trying to sip the milkshake from my straw. It was a 'new' experience for her. I still remember how her little mouth and cheeks would puff trying to pull the thick milkshake from the straw. I finally fed to her with a spoon. She loved it. My son, so little, yet such a little man; he too, enjoyed the milkshake and his fries. My babies and I were at peace.

That night I went back home to an empty house; a house empty of strife and contention and yelling and fighting. There was peace. I put my babies in bed with me. I woke up the next morning, feeling soooo free and happy.

loolalooh, I never looked back. I couldn't, what was in back of me, was not healthy, it wasn't what I wanted. I was looking 'forward'... for that forward focus was full of peace.

Precious Loolalooh, look at the forward of where you want to be... 'the forward of being 'Free'. Free to love and to be happy with someone who has been molded by the hands and the heart of God, just for you.

Look forward to being that free woman of God who no longer is held captive by dead works of the enemy, who had set a trap for you emotionally, in an attempt to bind you away from what God truly has for you in this life.

Look forward and live in the presence of it... for God is there, keeping you 'Free'.

In Jesus' Name, Father God in Heaven, thank you for the love and the life that you have designed for precious Loolalooh; you will never forsake her and you will keep her and guide her and make her see, indeed you have made her 'free'. With all of our hearts we believe, we receive, we pray...

Forever, Amen and Amen.

:love3:

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Praise Report!! The young man we prayed for last week who was being prevented from seeing his daughter just reported back. He went to court and the mother had a change of heart-he has visitation twice a week and they plan to increase the visitation as she gets older. God is able!!

Ohhhhh God is so awesome and so loving. This child needs her Daddy and God saw to it, that it would come to be and always be. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Thank you Sashaa08 for sharing this encouraging testimony. Men... Black Men do INDEED love and take care of their children. They truly do.

loolalooh

Awww, Thank you for sharing your story and Thank you for saying a prayer for me, Shimmie!! :) This really touched me. Thanks again. Amen!

loolalooh... :Rose:

I went through this with my first husband... then one day, the last day, I remember walking away from him. Allowing him to pack his things, him dragging the packing process thinking that I would be crying like before. However, I was tired of crying. I just didn't care.

On this day, our babies (our two children - then our son, age 3 1/2 and our daughter 15 months) were napping. I packed a diaper bag; made sure I had extra money in my purse. Then, I gently woke up my babies, dressed them and I left the house. I left him there, ironing his clothes, as he was stilll vainly prolonging his leaving, in an attempt to give me more time to 'cry' and ask him not to leave.

I didn't cry, I didn't care. On the other side of my life, I could see something so precious, I saw peace and calm, no more of his childish antics. I was free. Free is what I wanted and needed to be. That and my babies, were my focus. I left, giving him time to finish packing and to leave me forever, as he had said.

I left, took my babies for a wonderful and peaceful evening away from him. It was wonderful... the peace and the calm quiet. My babies were soooo good. Their little eyes were happy and smiling at me as they enjoyed sharing an order of fries. I laughed at my babygirl trying to sip the milkshake from my straw. It was a 'new' experience for her. I still remember how her little mouth and cheeks would puff trying to pull the thick milkshake from the straw. I finally fed to her with a spoon. She loved it. My son, so little, yet such a little man; he too, enjoyed the milkshake and his fries. My babies and I were at peace.

That night I went back home to an empty house; a house empty of strife and contention and yelling and fighting. There was peace. I put my babies in bed with me. I woke up the next morning, feeling soooo free and happy.

loolalooh, I never looked back. I couldn't, what was in back of me, was not healthy, it wasn't what I wanted. I was looking 'forward'... for that forward focus was full of peace.

Precious Loolalooh, look at the forward of where you want to be... 'the forward of being 'Free'. Free to love and to be happy with someone who has been molded by the hands and the heart of God, just for you.

Look forward to being that free woman of God who no longer is held captive by dead works of the enemy, who had set a trap for you emotionally, in an attempt to bind you away from what God truly has for you in this life.

Look forward and live in the presence of it... for God is there, keeping you 'Free'.

In Jesus' Name, Father God in Heaven, thank you for the love and the life that you have designed for precious Loolalooh; you will never forsake her and you will keep her and guide her and make her see, indeed you have made her 'free'. With all of our hearts we believe, we receive, we pray...

Forever, Amen and Amen.

:love3:

Shimmie

Staff member
:Rose: "Prayer Line at Nine" :Rose:

Tonight's Scripture:

I love this Word; Angels, it's from I Samuel 14:6-7

6) And Jonathan said to the young man that bare his armour, Come, and let us go over unto the garrison of these uncircumcised: it may be that the LORD will work for us: for there is no restraint to the LORD to save by many or by few.

7) "Do all that you have in mind," his armor-bearer said. "Go ahead; I am with you heart and soul."

:Rose: :Rose: :Rose:

Are you 'Few'?

As I was reading I Samuel 14, I noticed how the men simply talked to God; asked them a question and God ANSWERED them. He answered them, 'just like that'. Amazing... And He still answers us, just like that.

I could 'run' with this scripture. You may feel as if it's you 'alone' and you are facing a battle that you cannot win; that the enemy before you is far too strong; and that the situation has endured far too long.

Not so... So, not so.

In this chapter, two men, Jonathan and his armour bearer, alone, confronted the enemy, the huge giants, the Philistines. The Phillistines taunted them; made fun of them; dared them to come closer. Yet they did, and they feared not. For they knew who was in the battle with them.... The captain of the Hosts... Jesus. Their enemy fell before them and were slain. This small army of two men, were able to destroy 20 men, all by themselves... with God.

How many are with you? How short is your bank account? How much of a stretch does the gas in your car have extend to get you through this week, of travel, errands, picking up the children, getting hubby to work, you to school, or just to the corner to make it home?

How far can you stretch that perm? :look: Hey, it's LHCF. :lol:

Whatever it is, that it seems that not one man can do, that you alone cannot imagine victory, let alone accomplishment...

It doesn't matter if it's only you, for God will ensure your victory, whether it be by many or by few, remember these words...

".... for there is no restraint to the LORD to save by many or by few."

"Few You" is not defeated.

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." ( Matthew 19:26)

Blessings and Love,

Shimmie... :love3:

LoveAboveAll

Thank you Shimmie for the Word!!

So encouraging to read as I go to sleep... :sleep2:
Will meditate on it tomorrow when I wake up.
I have an early meeting at work tomorrow, and a long day ahead, so I probably won't make it tonight... :nono:

Please keep me covered up in prayer, as always!

Love and blessings to each and everyone of you beautiful ladies on the prayer line.

:blowkiss: -LoveAboveAll-

loolalooh

Posting from my phone. Hi Ladies. Please pray for me concerning my research. I won't type much but pray that the Lord give me the necessary wisdom to start, perform, and complete it. My brain had gone into a researcher's block, if that's a word. I'm mentally stuck, but I know God can help me. Please agree with me in prauing for this.

In other news, I have a small praise report. I'll post it after I get my laptop back.

Lastly, I want to thank you ladies again for this.prayer thread and prayer line. Interceding for others is no small task at all. I am grateful for you prayerful women. :)

Shimmie

Staff member
Posting from my phone. Hi Ladies. Please pray for me concerning my research. I won't type much but pray that the Lord give me the necessary wisdom to start, perform, and complete it. My brain had gone into a researcher's block, if that's a word. I'm mentally stuck, but I know God can help me. Please agree with me in prauing for this.

In other news, I have a small praise report. I'll post it after I get my laptop back.

Lastly, I want to thank you ladies again for this.prayer thread and prayer line. Interceding for others is no small task at all. I am grateful for you prayerful women. :)

Father God, we thank you with our hearts full of love, for giving loolalooh peace and that at the 'appointed' time, that she will take no thought nor fear, nor worry for what she is to say or write, for the Holy Spirit will speak to heart and the right answers will flow and you will bring to her rememberance all that needs to be answered in Jesus' Name, Amen.

Shimmie

Staff member
Tonight's Prayer and Scriptures:

In Light of the Storm (Hurricane Sandy and the Church shooting which occurred; for all Church members and their loved ones; the members of this entire forum; Our President Obama and his family, to be guarded in divine safety be it a storm, an intended intruder, a mentally distraught person(s) ...

Hedge of Protection

Father, in the name of Jesus, we lift up the Body of Christ to You and pray a hedge of protection around them and their families and loved ones. We thank You, Father, that You are a wall of fire round about them all, including our President Obama and his family; and that you set Your angels round about us all.

We will say of You, Lord, You are our refuge and fortress, in You will we trust. You cover us with Your feathers, and under Your wings shall we trust.

We shall not be afraid of the terror by night or the arrow that flies by day. Only with our eyes will we behold and see the reward of the wicked.

Because we have made You, Lord, our refuge and fortress, no evil shall befall us nor our loved ones, no accident will overtake us — neither shall any plague or calamity come near us. For you give Your angels charge over us to keep us in all Your ways.

Father, because You have set Your love upon us, therefore will You deliver us. We shall call upon You, and You will answer us. You will be with us in trouble and will satisfy us with a long life and show us, ALL Your salvation.

Not a hair of our heads shall perish.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Prayer Source: From the Book: Prayers that availeth much, by Germaine Copeland /

I'ts been personalized / (I added words) for our forum members and President Obama and his family.

Scripture References:

Ezekiel 22:30 Psalm 91:4,5 AMP
Zechariah 2:5 Psalm 91:8-11 AMP
Psalm 34:7 Psalm 91:14-16 AMP
Psalm 91:1,2 AMP Luke 21:18

Last edited:

mst1908

Hello ladies,

Here are the scriptures I read on tonight's prayer line regarding PEACE.

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. ~John 14:27

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body, and be ye thankful. ~ Colossians 3:15

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and mind through Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:7

BlackHairDiva

Be encouraged! Never get tired of doing what is right. God has not forgotten about you. I understand that unfair things are going on at your job. I can promise you that God is not asleep he sees what's happening. Your hard work will not go unnoticed!

Sorry if there are any typos. I don't have the internet at home and I'm typing this on my cellphone.

God Bless,
Maria

Shimmie

Staff member
Scriptures for Marriages Where Adultery has taken place...

1. Cast the bond woman out; the woman not married to your husband, cast her out in Jesus' Name.

Scripture:

Galatians 4:30

Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

2. Rebuke the spirit of Jezebel...

Scripture:

Revelation 2:20 –

Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest (tolerate) that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

Ezekiel 12:24

"For there shall be no more any false, empty, and fruitless vision or flattering divination in the house of Israel. 25) For I am the Lord; I will speak, and the word that I shall speak shall be performed (come to pass); it shall be no more delayed or prolonged for in your days, O rebellious house, I will speak the word and will perform it, says the Lord God."

3. His (Scripture reads 'her') lovers will reject him.

Hosea 2:5b-7

She said, ‘I will go after my lovers,who give me my food and my water, my wool and my linen, my olive oil and my drink.’

6 Therefore I will block her path with thornbushes; I will wall her in so that she cannot find her way.

7 She will chase after her lovers but not catch them, she will look for them but not find them. Then she will say, ‘I will go back to my husband as at first,
for then I was better off than now.

4. God will give him a new heart...

Ezekiel 36:26

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

God's Ordain (and Protection) for Marriages - One Man - One Woman:

Genesis 2:21-25

21 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam, and he slept; and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in its place. 22 Then the rib which the Lord God had taken from man He made into a woman, and He brought her to the man.

23 And Adam said:

“This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh;
She shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.”

24 Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.

25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

Jesus Confirms the Definition of Marriage

Mark 10:5-9

Jesus replied. “But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female.’a ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.”

Shimmie

Staff member
Hello ladies,

Here are the scriptures I read on tonight's prayer line regarding PEACE.

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. ~John 14:27

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body, and be ye thankful. ~ Colossians 3:15

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and mind through Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:7

BlackHairDiva

Be encouraged! Never get tired of doing what is right. God has not forgotten about you. I understand that unfair things are going on at your job. I can promise you that God is not asleep he sees what's happening. Your hard work will not go unnoticed!

Sorry if there are any typos. I don't have the internet at home and I'm typing this on my cellphone.

God Bless,
Maria

Maria... THANK YOU SO MUCH! These are right on time.

Miss Kane

Thanks Ladies for all of your prayers for my mom. Her biopsy results came back today. I am grateful to say that she is cancer free. GOD IS GOOD!

Shimmie

Staff member
Thanks Ladies for all of your prayers for my mom. Her biopsy results came back today. I am grateful to say that she is cancer free. GOD IS GOOD!

God is so very good, indeed. Thank you for blessing us with is wonderful news. Health&hair28 and TraciChanel will be so happy to hear of this praise report. They faithfully held you in prayer. :yep:

Missy25

Hi everyone, I'm requesting prayer for my 9-year-old neice N.D. She went to the doctor recently and he said she was on her way to developing pneumonia. I'm praying that God heals her of this and other symptoms that seem to point to allergies and asthma but she hasn't been diagnosed with asthma. She does seem to experience those symptoms when the seasons change, the same way I did growing up due to my asthma and allergies. Thank you!

Shimmie

Staff member
Hi everyone, I'm requesting prayer for my 9-year-old neice N.D. She went to the doctor recently and he said she was on her way to developing pneumonia. I'm praying that God heals her of this and other symptoms that seem to point to allergies and asthma but she hasn't been diagnosed with asthma. She does seem to experience those symptoms when the seasons change, the same way I did growing up due to my asthma and allergies. Thank you!

Prescious Missy25...

Father I thank you for healing and protecting this little girl; heal her lungs, her air ways and her brochial area; heal every area of her body, and protect her from any and all infections and harmful bacteria.

Thank you that pneumonia has no place in her body, this disease is not a part of her design; she is perfection created and designed by you and you alone. Bless her father and keep her and restore her to full health and energy; let her be a happy little girl who is able to grow and develop as you intended for her. Keep away the harmful allergens, including smokers and other pollutants in the atmosphere around her. Keep her safe from it all.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Missy25

Thak you Shimmie (I don't know how to do Mentions)! :blowkiss: I'll be spending the day with her tomorrow and I will keep you updated.