Youtube ladies... please put some pants on

I have nothing to say other than I really really needed this laugh tonight- y'all just don't know how much.I don't know why the purple panties moment was so shocking since I had been already told they were coming but I can't stop laughing. Thank you Boston for starting this thread and everyone else for participating. I will mention all of you tonight when I pray for my soul for laughing at this poor girl.

Well...ahem...I learned at least something informative from her. Apparently you can buy raw shea butter at certain Walmarts. I honestly didn't know this. I just can't make fun of her. It's just too easy.

LOL!! I won't even look! But I have been wondering the same thing with those that do some videos in the shower without a clothing to clarify that they aren't auditioning for Hustle.

I wish if she KNEW her panties were gonna be showing that she could have at least matched them to her shirt. I mean, since it was on purpose and all.

She HAS to have low self-esteem -- I looked at 6 seconds of her mama's good hair video and lost it. I wish she hadn't disabled comments so I could revel in the fudgery.

Back