Youtube ladies... please put some pants on

song_of_serenity

I think this is a response for the gum chewing chick who wanted an African to help her grow her natural hair. She was trying to encourage her that she has to change her mind set and her regimen to grow her natural hair. I may be wrong about that, but it is what came to mind when watching her video.

It sure is!

Sistaslick

This is what kills me at 3:33.

"It's important that I be presentable...."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm wondering how she reconciles the evangelist/counselor part of herself... I mean how, when you just showed the world your pannies?

straightlovely

I CANNOOOOT!!! #dead! And this is the same girl who posted a video CRYING about the kimmaytube/taren drama... I think she's not all there honestly.

SimplyBlessed

Its soooo wrong :look::look::look:but it feels so right :lol::lol::lol:....

:lachen::lachen:

I had to yall...but on a side note...when they get shea butter at wal mart?!? :look:

curlyninjagirl

MESSAGE TO THIS YOUTUBER: Please. stop. making. videos. This is embarrassing and my face muscles can't handle this much cringing. Thank you.

Whimsy

I kinda feel bad for this girl.

I died at her granny panties video tho.

(to be honest, i don't wear pants usually in my house either so I vlog in undies, but I stay seated for my videos)

The mixed video made me feel sorry for her, like she's not all there. Then the video where she's apologizing for saying women w/o children are mean...she's apologizing because she fears god will now punish her by not allowing her to have children.

You know she's some kinda messed up. I feel for her.

LittleLuxe

...so ya'll focused on the panties huh?

...I was just too distracted. So much going on:

The slow response time of the video which made her flipping and curling her hair look like she slowed it down for effect.

The stomach....::coughs:: :ohwell: :perplexed So ya'll heiffers really want to tell me you watched that video and had NOTHING to say on the stomach???

LIARS.

The fact...she went into a dark closet and shut the door.

...taps fingers against desk.

You know what though...this isn't even the funiest part. FUNNIEST part will be when a potential employer does a search on her and is greeted to a video of her showing off her hair, panties, and lack of mental stability. ...I just wanna see his face Lord, I just wanna see his face.

Chocolatelove2010

On her ''Mixed Vs. Half Race'' video somebody commented saying

''13 hours ago

You're definitely not mixed sweetie. You are right, everyone is mixed with something down their bloodline. But you are for sure more negro that anything. Your features and even with your relaxed ends your hair still looks nappy "kinky". ''

She replied with

#
astrozier1
10 minutes ago

whatever my grandmother is indian and their is nothing you can do about that

OH LAWWWWWWWWWWWWD HAVE MERCY, I JUST DIED :lachen:

I'm subscribing to her. I don't wanna miss anymore of her videos.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I just......I...I...I...WHY? *grabs head in hands* SMH.

She's gotta be just looking for attention cuz why.:perplexed

foxee

Her replies on the Random vid are hilarious! Gotta hand it to her, she doesn't back down from anybody!

#
astrozier1
12 hours ago

@bympy fat whore? lol shoot if i was a whore i wouldn't f**k you

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
OMG, I just checked out her Mixed & Half Race video. She is trying to convince youtubers that she is mixed, see, check out my hair. LOL, UNBELIEVABLE! She just gave a lesson on the meaning of mixed & half race. She said if you don't believe it, look it up in a dictionary. lol

[video=youtube;mfGaKQx8_AM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfGaKQx8_AM&feature=mfu_in_order&playnext=1&videos=rhNWR86y7vc[/video]

LAWD I just lost a lot of brain cells watching this!!!

I'm so mad at her.:lachen:

BostonMaria

Her replies on the Random vid are hilarious! Gotta hand it to her, she doesn't back down from anybody!

#
astrozier1
12 hours ago

@bympy fat whore? lol shoot if i was a whore i wouldn't f**k you

She uploaded a new video telling us she doesn't care and she's not taking down her video. Gotta hand it to her, she's a feisty one. I won't lie, I felt awful posting this video and I feel bad about it now. Didn't mean to make a child cry :nono::blush::look:

..although I'm starting to think she did the underwear thing for attention. What did she even get up and get in the other room? Anyway she seems to like controversy. I will pay the $6.50 to join LHCF and liven this place up a bit :lachen:

Spiffy

Apparently she made Youtube partner off the crying video. Youtube will offer partnership to certain people from one video if it gains lots of views and backlinks in a short amount of time. All the posting to forums and blogs actually helped her, so there will be lots more of her to see.

HairGroupie

I will NOT concur with these posts, in the holy name of Jesus.:pray::pray::pray:

:pray: I'm kneeling right next to you :pray:

So that was you? :lol: I wanted to thumbs up but Im not signed in.

LOL! Same here...I was too lazy to log in to thumbs up, but I laughed at that comment on YT for about 10 mins.

...so ya'll focused on the panties huh?

...I was just too distracted. So much going on:

The slow response time of the video which made her flipping and curling her hair look like she slowed it down for effect.

The stomach....::coughs:: :ohwell: :perplexed So ya'll heiffers really want to tell me you watched that video and had NOTHING to say on the stomach???

LIARS.

The fact...she went into a dark closet and shut the door.

...taps fingers against desk.

You know what though...this isn't even the funiest part. FUNNIEST part will be when a potential employer does a search on her and is greeted to a video of her showing off her hair, panties, and lack of mental stability. ...I just wanna see his face Lord, I just wanna see his face.

I was wondering when someone was going to mention the stomach. That was worse than the panties, IMO. It was hard to watch the video because there were so many distractions and she definately seems a bit off. :nono:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: at her swearing up and down that she doesn't have "Kinky" hair, but yet it's shrunken like a ****...umm, ok. :ohwell::spinning:

Last edited:

KurlyNinja

She must not have seen this video. :lachen: :lachen:

[video=youtube;iiQkGouzck4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiQkGouzck4[/video]

Simply_elle

WOWOWOW!!!

Takes alot to make this girl blush..bat a eye ect.....

Those granny panties plus bottom gut blew my mind....

People have some diginty!!!