"Your Past" - For Those Who Are (or Are Becoming) Spiritually Crippled

loolalooh

97 views and sigh ... deleted.

for anyone who is interested in reading about it, please refer to Heather Lindsey's blog.

It blessed me and hopefully it will bless those who need it. Thx.

Last edited:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
loolalooh...

Please don't be discouraged. I can't tell you how many threads I've posted over the years which had mamy views, but few to no responses. You already know how I roll... I just keep 'talking'. :look:

Many of the viewers are not members of this forum and can only read the posts, not reply to them unless they are a 'paid' subscriber.

The important thing for you to know is that you are a truly loved and important sister to us here no matter what. The members here love you beyond cyber connections. You are a real person to each of us and you always will be.

We are not measured by posts, it's the heart that is beyond measure and any thread topic.

You are deeply loved... :rosebud:

pre_medicalrulz

It Always Been About Hair!
I'm disappointed that this message was deleted. I think I could have really related to the message by the Title.

Think of it this way. If i read a title & am not interested then i dont click in the thread. Therefore 97 views mean 97 people read it. It should not have been deleted.

Pat Mahurr

Pun intended
I don't know what your original post said before the edit/deletion, but I googled Heather Lindsey's blog (<-- link) just to see.

Wow! That blog is very uplifting and offers great advice. I especially like number 4.

4) On occasions when guilty feelings arise (and they will) over sins already confessed and forsaken, reject such feelings as false guilt. The Lord has been true to His promise to forgive. Read and meditate on Psalm 103:8-12.
@loolalooh Somebody will be freed of guilt by reading this blog. They may never click the "Thank you" button or PM you, hey, Jesus healed 10 men of leprosy and only 1 came back to say thanks, so you're in good company. :look:

Iwanthealthyhair67

I read it and so did many other persons ...just because no made a comment it doesn't mean that it wasn't read. Leave it up and let others glean from it, that could be a month from now or maybe even a year from now...

LongTimeComing

I read it and internalized it. I didn't comment, because it would have been a rambling mess. Thank you. I'm sorry I didn't respond, but I appreciated it.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Loolalooh...I believe the Harvest is in the Seed.

Stay encouraged to share what God lays on your heart...no matter what. Sow it, and keep it moving. God is a God of purpose; what comes from Him is never a failure nor would it be wasted...

I can't help but notice you put the number of views... 9+7 = 16 .. 1+6 = 7

Biblically, seven is God's number for completion/perfection. He created the world and rested on the 7th day... when someone is wronged, they are avenged sevenfold... we are to forgive seventy times seven... there are 7 Feasts of the Lord... 7 Seals in Revelation... shall I go on?

The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Psalm 12:6

Love ya! :bighug:

loolalooh

Hey ladies. There have been posts many of us have put up that have gone uncommented or seemingly unnoticed. I'm used to it (e.g., the Sunday Bible Study Thread), but yesterday I was actually frustrated (frustration rooted in other events and not here). Sorry about that. Just keep me in your prayers. Thanks, and thanks for bearing with me.

The post: http://heatherllindsey.blogspot.com/2012/11/your-past.html

PinkPebbles

Hey ladies. There have been posts many of us have put up that have gone uncommented or seemingly unnoticed. I'm used to it (e.g., the Sunday Bible Study Thread), but yesterday I was actually frustrated (frustration rooted in other events and not here). Sorry about that. Just keep me in your prayers. Thanks, and thanks for bearing with me.

The post: http://heatherllindsey.blogspot.com/2012/11/your-past.html

loolalooh please don't ever stop posting in the Christian forum. Your threads/posts bring so much life and peace to this forum. I have been blessed in many ways and truly appreciate you.

:bighug: