Your favorite shea butter-based leave in?

anon123

What's your favorite leave-in that's shea butter based? Like, that has shea in its top 3 ingredients? I've got about 1 week's worth of leave in left (that I actually want to use) so need to re order.

Please tell whether you are relaxed or natural. thanks.

bellecheveux

I'm 4b Natural.

I've used:
Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in -- that's good.
Oyin Whipped Pudding -- I really like this after a few uses.
Blended Beauty Happy Nappy Styles -- I love this.

Jhuidah

The only shea butter leave in I have been able to use with great results is Oyin's Whipped Pudding. Although, I don't really use it as a leave-in, per se--I usually "grease" my twists with it as I'm putting them in on dry hair.

I am a 4a/b natural.

Cali*Rocks

I'm 17 months post

I have tried Oyin's whipped pudding and Sheamoisture

I LOVE Sheamoisture!! It smells amazing and really moisturized my hair.

Definitely a staple. Here are the ingredients Shea Butter, Deionized Water, Herbal Complex, Panthenol, Centromonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cocoa Butter, Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E

ETA: Is Centromonium Chloride bad?

anon123

Thanks for all the responses.

I'm 17 months post

I have tried Oyin's whipped pudding and Sheamoisture

I LOVE Sheamoisture!! It smells amazing and really moisturized my hair.

Definitely a staple. Here are the ingredients Shea Butter, Deionized Water, Herbal Complex, Panthenol, Centromonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cocoa Butter, Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E

ETA: Is Centromonium Chloride bad?

Thanks. What is sheamoisture? I mean, who makes it?

Qurlyqt

I absolutely LOVE Sheamoisture Leave In! I've tried a few other but always came back to Sheamoisture. It's a staple now! :yep:

Not sure if there is a customer service number on their webpage but they used to have one. I called and found a local vendor in my area so I don't have to wait for hit to come in the mail!

honeisos

I love just pure shea lol dont know if that counts and cantu is my staple . i do want to try the oyin products . i

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I agree that Sheamoisture is a great choice. I also love to use Aubrey Organics HSR as a leave-in. It's shea based.

Tylove101

me too!!!! I love SheaMoisture Shea Butter Leave In!!!!!! Pure unrefined shea butter is a :nono: for me -- we just don't get along.... but I'm in love with SheaMoisture Shea Butter Leave In.

chebaby

i am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with oyin whipped pudding. i use it on wet and dry hair and it keeps my hair moist and soft all day long. it also gives great curl definition which i was not exspecting because its so so so thick. but i love it.

im a natural 3c 4a

Freespirit02

I'm 4b Natural.

I've used:
Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in -- that's good.
Oyin Whipped Pudding -- I really like this after a few uses.
Blended Beauty Happy Nappy Styles -- I love this.

(running to my bathroom cabinet)..holy shish kabob! I didn't know the second ingredient was shea butter..i may have to try this one mo' gen!:yep: