Your favorite Coconut Oil brand for hair and body?

jada1111

What's your favorite coconut oil brand for the hair and body?

Does it really matter the brand just as long as it's 100% coconut oil?

I use food grade certified organic extra virgin coconut oil from GNC. Melts right into my strands, its weightless and gives awesome shine. ....its my love:love2:

pGNC1-2331712t300x300.jpg

Last edited:
A Dear Friend on the Board "Gifted" me 2 Large Jars of LouAna Coconut Oil Straight from Louisiana.:kiss:

So..... it's LouAna Baby!:woot::woot:

I use food grade certified organic extra virgin coconut oil from GNC. Melts right into my strands, its weightless and gives awesome shine. ....its my love:love2:

pGNC1-2331712t300x300.jpg

Excellent! I got a GNC card I could use for the first seven days of the month for a 30% discount.

Coconut oil is getting a ton of great reviews for just about everything - cooking, hair, body, etc.

Nutiva is the brand I end up purchasing the most, but any that is organic and extra virgin will do.

My staple EVCO is Nature's Way EfaGold EVCO....I love it, I can find it at Vitamin Shoppe and Whole Foods. Vitamin Shoppe has the better price of the two in my neck of the woods.

barlean's organic oils extra virgin coconut oil, 16-ounce bottle

ot this other stuff my vitamin store carries in a glass jar (forget the name, sorry)

i don't think it matters as long as it's extra virgin.... 100% coconut oil. make sure you read the ingredients to make sure nothing else is added.

I use Vitamin Shoppe's store brand and i love it!

l_vs-2521.png

Back