You know you're DEDICATED to your hair when...

Neith

You lie and say you test products for a couple different companies and individuals looking to put their products on the market so they send you stuff for free so you can write a review...there's no way you'd spend that much on hair products:rolleyes:. Oh and the almost daily shipments to their house and yours? That's only at the beginning of the month. And it's free:look:

--At least that's what I told my daddy:lachen:

OMG :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

:dighole:

JustKiya

When your SO asks if you have any "protection" when you're about to get intimate and you say yes and pull out your satin scarf or bonnet. :D

You lie and say you test products for a couple different companies and individuals looking to put their products on the market so they send you stuff for free so you can write a review...there's no way you'd spend that much on hair products:rolleyes:. Oh and the almost daily shipments to their house and yours? That's only at the beginning of the month. And it's free:look:

:dead: at both of ya'll!!! Ain't. even. right! :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

EMJazzy

Happily retired
When your SO asks if you have any "protection" when you're about to get intimate and you say yes and pull out your satin scarf or bonnet. :D

hurricane

You take left over change roll up your pennies, roll up your nickles and so on. This used to be toiletry money now it goes to hair care.:wallbash:

A_Christian

You drive on fumes hoping to find the Indian grocery store to buy your Indian oils and hope you make it back to your apartment without running out of gas. :look: :lol:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
-Right when you're about to get in the shower to co wash, your baby starts crying. You contemplate for about two minutes whether you should get him first, or co wash first, making a mental pro and con list :shocked:

-You wake up two-three hours ahead of schedule on wash days

-You get pissed if someone comes over to visit on your wash day

Your hair obessesion has rubbed off on your kids, resulting in the following scenarios:

-Your 4 and 1 year old kids know the importance of clean, conditioned hair

-Your 4 year old is picky about what goes in her hair.

-Your 1 year old gets super exited when you tell her it's time to wash her hair

-Your 5 month old has come to love his daily scalp massages :look:

SelfStyled

When the asian owner at the BSS gives you free lip gloss......cause, "you berry good customa":look:. i.e you have spent a grip at that BSS.

Dposh167

-

-You're driving-at every red light you stop, take the rearview mirror, and evaluate the silkyness of your hair after a fresh rollerset/flairon...you also check your ends for splits at said red light. :spinning:

-You've accumulated a stable full of various hair products that each have specific purposes. You've become ashamed at the money you've spent when you're a dead broke college student. You join the "no buying hair products this month challenge" .............................and relapse because you check you email everyday for the newsflyer from Ulta and Sallys:whyme:

I've got it bad

:yep::yep::yep::yep: i be in that rear view mirror all the time..

...and i stay waiting for the montly ulta flyer...and then wonder what i'm gonna use the $3.50 off any item coupon for

mistee11

You know you should be in the bed asleep at 12:27 AM instead of reading through LHCF threads and looking through fotkis and all that stuff...

frizzy

You know you should be in the bed asleep at 12:27 AM instead of reading through LHCF threads and looking through fotkis and all that stuff...

Make that 1:46 am :look: :nono:

ETA--almost every night

LadyPaniolo

When your 3 year old says "Put coconut oil on my scalp" as you are using it to seal on the length of her hair. "Coconut oil is very good for my scalp" she says!!! :lachen:

Your 13 month old SON has a conditioner preference! He knows which one he likes best, lawd hep me!

You sleep with: a satin wrap cap, with a satin bonnet over that, with a satin pillowcase on your pillow! Triple protection :armyhat:

Your MIL gives your baby girl some kid's hair stuff, but your DH knows so much about hair he starts to school her on how the plastic edges need to be filed down with an emery board and the elastics with the metal in them break your hair off!

You find out you may well be getting a large cash gift (several thousand dollars) and the first thing you think is if you should get a steamer or a Sedu... :lachen:when you drive a hoopty on its last legs.

nicki6

When the asian owner at the BSS gives you free lip gloss......cause, "you berry good customa":look:. i.e you have spent a grip at that BSS.

Thank you for my best laugh of the day!:rofl:

Her's mine

-You wash/deep condition yur hair the night before a Category 2 hurricane (Ike) hits your city because you know that you probably won't have water afterwards:blush: