You know you're a 5 star PJ when your cabinet bottom falls out!

shunemite

So I knew I had to do something when the bottom fell out of the cabinet below the sink! I had way too much stuff. And I have friends trying to be on Healthy Hair Journeys so I gave a bunch of stuff away.

Here's what I gave away:
THREE blow dryers (and I didn't even know the third one existed til last week)
Hooded dryer coz I love my soft bonnet Ion dryer
Motions foaming lotion
Shower comb (had 3)
Oil sheen spray

Here's what I threw away
Jazzing color 1 year old
Adore color 3? years old
Nexxus conditioner 3? years old
Paul Mitchell conditioner 3? years old
Suave conditioner 3? years old
Bottles of unknown oil

angenoir

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

That made me laugh... Because I am fast approaching the same predicament if I am not careful.

I hope you have only your staples now... and only one of each product :yep:

Hairsnob

Deep Thinker
Aw man, I thought I was bad! Now that you mention it, I think I have a few of the same items that can be tossed. I already gave away a bunch of stuff and I think I can stand to get rid of a few more.

I was just looking at my old color rinse bottles side-eyed wondering if they're still good :spinning:

I have a curio type cabinet in my bedroom with 4 shelves JUST for my hair products and it's overflowing.

isabella09

So I knew I had to do something when the bottom fell out of the cabinet below the sink! I had way too much stuff. And I have friends trying to be on Healthy Hair Journeys so I gave a bunch of stuff away.

Here's what I gave away:
THREE blow dryers (and I didn't even know the third one existed til last week)
Hooded dryer coz I love my soft bonnet Ion dryer
Motions foaming lotion
Shower comb (had 3)
Oil sheen spray

Here's what I threw away
Jazzing color 1 year old
Adore color 3? years old
Nexxus conditioner 3? years old
Paul Mitchell conditioner 3? years old
Suave conditioner 3? years old
Bottles of unknown oil

:lachen::lachen:the bold made me laugh so much.

Keedah

I have my products spread out. There a big cabinet on the wall in the bathroom as well as a 3 drawer plastic bin. Theres the vanity in my bedroom and another 3 drawer bin where one is just hair stuff.

*fabulosity*

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

That made me laugh... Because I am fast approaching the same predicament if I am not careful.

I hope you have only your staples now... and only one of each product :yep:

1 of each product???? Where do they do that in... communist countries? :look::lachen::lachen:

OP, that made me laugh... thank God for storage bins!

Lucky's Mom

Girl.... I busted out laughing when I read the title.... Only because if you saw the EXTRA ROOM.... you would Fall out.......:lachen:

chebaby

hahahahaha thats funny. i have some stuff i need to throw away too but i hate throwing stuff away. like my bottle for nexus humectress that i had for over 2 years. yea it needs to be out.