Yayyy silicon Mix!!

goldensugar23

My hair was having a little more breakage then usual and seemed a little more dry then usual.So I did a little research and came up with Ceramides and silicon mix.My hair is stronger, soft and shiny..so I just wanted to give it a shout out.Sorry I slept on it..this will be in my rotation along with crazy hair grower "bone marrow deep con"!:yep:

i had to resurrect this post.

i'm a natural 4a. I purchased it last night because my hair felt somewhat dry. This stuff is the truth, and will be a part of my regimine. Now, I want to try the other conditioners from this line. Silicon Mix by Avanti (sp?). My hair was soooo moisturized, and not one broken hair at all. I was shocked. No shedding, nada. This is my new staple. Cheap too. Only 6.99 and Beauty 4 U in Oxon Hill has a 20% off sale.

Keep in mind that I walked in, asked for the product and walked out. I didn't want to "browse".....browsing gets me in trouble lolol

I fell in love with it .
Its my favorite conditioner now

and Ive been a ride or die Motions Moisture Plus for years. Will probably always use it someway, but I love Silicon Mix

i noticed they even had the bamboo something conditioner, protein, etc. I absolutely fell in love with it. I wish they sold it by the tub tho. i used like half the jar, if not, more. I didn't completely rinse it out, i left some of it in while twisting my own hair and i just love how it makes my curls pop!!! i think my 4a texture loves the keratin, ceramides and the other stuff that is in it.

Love Love Love this stuff! I wish Target or Sally's would make it apart of their product line, so it was more accessible.

I'm in love with silicon mix as well, I have been using it for a few months now, and every time I wash my hair I follow it up with silicon mix. My hair always comes out feeling strong and extremely soft at the same time. They sell the mix in 16oz, 36oz and 60oz, very affordable as well.

I'm in love with silicon mix as well, I have been using it for a few months now, and every time I wash my hair I follow it up with silicon mix. My hair always comes out feeling strong and extremely soft at the same time. They sell the mix in 16oz, 36oz and 60oz, very affordable as well.

This is good to know. I'm going to see if I can find it in the 60 oz. My hair LOVES this stuff. Even the leave in conditioner is nice and my hair LOVES it.

I'm a firm believer in using the whole line, so maybe i'll try the shampoo next time.

Silcon mix is the beez kneez.and a new beauty supply store just opened by my house&they sell the big jars for only $9.99 :)

I am so tempted to buy this stuff cuz of all the rave reviews but.... how much can a bucket o'cones really do for my hair?

*ponders*

So far I have only used it once. The smell was a bit to floraly for me but my hair responded very well to it.

Do any of you tryed the Silicon Mix Perlas de Seda? is color blue smells delicious, my friend bring that to me from DR and i used it today for the very first time ... amazing as well!

I love this conditioner. I am getting ready to order some now as here in DE I can't find it anywhere and I don't have a NYC trip planned yet.

It's not in Los Angeles either, so I had to order it earlier this year.

I'll be going to New York City next year, and I'm wondering where can I find it? I'll be in Manhattan, but I'm willing to leave the area to buy it for a good price. How far is the Dominican area from Manhattan? I know it's sold there.

Last edited:
I fell in love with it .
Its my favorite conditioner now

and Ive been a ride or die Motions Moisture Plus for years. Will probably always use it someway, but I love Silicon Mix

Same here. Motions Moisture Plus in the tub has been my secondary conditioner for five years now. The price is the reason why I won't forsake it, plus it works well on my hair. :yep:

Back