Help! Where can I find "Dabur Naturals" products in Toronto?

kinkipt_85

Dear fellow Torontonians!

I need your help. I'm trying to incorporate more Ayurvedic products in my hair regimen & I've heard so much about the brand DABUR. I know their products are sold in Indian grocery stores around the GTA but I was wondering if you guys know of a particular one that I can go to. I went to one Indian grocery store here in Brampton but they didn't have the exact products I was looking for. I'm very much interested in getting a few products from their "Vatika Naturals" line (here's a link of the products I would like to get : http://www.spicesofindia.co.uk/cgi-bin/ss000001.pl?SS=Vatika&ACTION=Go&PR=-1&TB=A&SHOP= )

Thank you all in advance!

Eritreladiee

Brampton, sauga, are filled with those Indian Grocers. I'd say keep checking out the one's in your area.

In Toronto (north/west end) I'd go to the Indian Grocer on Islington near Albion
In Mississauga I'd go to one on Winston Churchill south of Eglinton, right by the 403

kinkipt_85

Here is the contact person for Toronto:

TORONTO, CANADA
QUALITY NATURAL FOODS LTD
MR. JARNAIL SINGH
91 SELECT AVENUE
SCARBOROUGH, ONT
M1V 4A8, CANADA
TEL: 001 416 261 8700
FAX: 001 416 261 8760
EMAIL: [email protected]

He might be able to help you find the product locally. I got the name and number from here:

http://www.dabur.com/Export-Central, North & South America

No luck with the email. It came straight back to my inbox. Apparently, it's not in service anymore. I guess I will have to try & call him.

Bnster

OP did you ever find the indian products you were looking for, I am interested as well.
Thanks!

Bnster

kinkipt_85

I keep meaning to update this for you, a place I found the dabur products are in a little strip mall at Albion West and Islington Ave
1144-1176 Albion West Plaza.

The dabur products are sold in a store called - Alzaz Hala Meats & Grocery

1- 1st time I purchased the Alma oil from there but after I found it cheaper at Oceans Supermarket 10.14 floz in Brampton ($3.99) while there was $6.49.
2- I also purchased Vitaka Enriched Coconut Oil from there. Last time I went I didn't see any of it on the shelf. There were a lot of short jars of dabur products which I wasn't familiar with.
3- They had lost of henna products there but no indigo.

I also found the JBCO 4oz $10.99 at
J&I Beauty Supplies (behind the counter)

I was told there were Dabur products down a street on Eddystone & Jane, but haven't found the store yet that sells that.

Did you find a source for the Dabur products you were looking for?

Last edited: