WOWZERS!!! Super Skinny is da bomb!!!!

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I just bought the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny poo and cond. That stuff is incredible on my 4 type hair. All i can say is wow. I wet set my hair last night and my curls are so soft and not as tight. This is definitely going to be a product staple. I would highly recommend to all my type 4 ladies!

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Not as great as with the cheapie conditioners..lol. But it was still great! When I did the wet set I did throw in some ntm and a smidgen of coconut oil but I always do that regardless.

blackbarbie

VWVixxen said:
I've never tried the Shampoo or Conditioner but the Serum is second to none in my book! :yep:

Good to know that the shampoo and condish are top notch b/c I second the serum too! When I was stretching I went to the Dom. Salon and the lady straightened my new growth with the serum, and I'm telling you, that stuff is for real!!............

LiLi

:D I've been singing the PM SS praises since it first came out. I wouldn't say it provides slip but it makes your hair sooooo manageable, you'll never look at "slip" the same way. I have over 2 years worth of new growth (4a/b new growth at that) and I am able to comb through both textures just after using the shampoo! The trick for me is to towel dry (just wrap the towel around the hair for about 3-5 minutes to soak up the water) and then comb. Then I put the conditioner on it for like 15-20 minutes (10 minutes when I do it in the morning), rinse and then comb again since I put my hair in a ponytail.

Also, the hair separates very easily when it dries which is great when you flat iron with a fine-toothed comb.

The more you use it the better your hair gets (well at least for me it does). The ingredients are wonderful. I use the PM Hair Repair Treatment about once/month for extra strength but, other than that, I don't use anything else but the PM SS system (well I use the CHI silk infusion drops before I flat iron but the SS drops work just as well).

LABETT

I have the shampoo,conditioner and serum in my cabinet and never tried it.
I will have to try the line soon.

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
Super Skinny is the bomb! After I ran out of Matrix smooth and sleek I found SS on sale and tried it out. Both are great.

Tee

You sound JUST like me with so many products! I dont have this product but thanks for the reviews ladies. giggles.

LABETT said:
I have the shampoo,conditioner and serum in my cabinet and never tried it.
I will have to try the line soon.

I read this thread yesterday, went out and bought the package of trial sizes for 10 bucks (I'm a skeptic) and used it today. OMG THIS STUFF IS THE TRUTH!!!!!!! I have about 2 inches of coarse 4 a/b hair. When I'm at this point I usually don't even bother to comb cause it takes so long and is so hard to do. I shampooed and conditioned, then I put the comb to my head while rinsing and it just glided through... this has NEVER happened before -- not even with The Detangler. I tell you these products will make stretching a much more enjoyable process... I was really dreading washing my hair today because my crown area is so thick and coarse but OMG... I just can't say enough. This is the 1st time for me that a product has completely lived up to its reputation. Thanks for the info ladies, I was really sleeping on Paul Mitchell (always saw it in the store but assumed it was for white people :ohwell:)