Attn: PJ's...Review of PM Super Skinny Serum!

Neen

Attn: PJ\'s...Review of PM Super Skinny Serum!

Gather 'round everyone, I found a NEW serum that is probably the best serum I have EVER used. I tried the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum and it is GREAT
It is a heat protectant, smoothes the hair and gives incredible shine
it best used with a ceramic iron. If you got the money (it's 15.95
) you should give it a try. Anybody else try this?

LiLi

Re: Attn: PJ\'s...Review of PM Super Skinny Serum!

Oh boy have I tried it! I bought the liter bottles of the daily treatment & shampoo and the trial size of the serum at the beginning of the month and yesterday I went and bought two more bottles of the daily treatment and another bottle of the shampoo ... can you tell how much I love this stuff!!!??? I love the way my hair feels after using this stuff. The serum justs tops this to make the entire system perfect!!! I mix this serum with my L'oreal serum and it's makes the results even better. The conditioner makes my hair feel soft but with strength.

Dolce_Dawn

I saw this at Ulta and I was soooo tempted...

They have a small size of the serum that is, like, 5 or 7 dollars (something like that). I may have to get this.

LiLi- So you really like the poo and con, too? Have you ever tried Keracare Hydrating poo? If so, how does it compare?

LiLi

Yes I really like the entire system. I like Paul Mitchell products but I am really excited about the Super Skinny! Surprisingly, I have never tried the Keracare Hydrating Poo so I can't compare the two. I have new growth in sections of my hair coil tighter than other sections and this shampoo & daily treatment does an excellent job loosening the coils. My new growth feels unbelievably good. I went through one small size bottle of that serum in like a week. I am too heavy handed with products. I paid $2 for the small-sized serum. I am hoping that they come out with the gallon sizes of the shampoo and daily treatment very soon. The next time I go to the bs store I'll pick up some of the Keracare Hydrating Shampoo and see how it compares to the PM Super Skinny Shampoo.

Neen

I put it on my hair while it was still wet and it dried so soft and shiny. I used it on my cousins hair when I flat ironed and her hair came out soft, smooth and shiny.
I may have to give the poo and con a try. Does the con make the hair really moisturized? I find that sometimes the 'white' products aren't moisturizing enough.

Allandra

After I read northernbelle's rave / review about this product, it certainly did peak my interest. Maybe I'll try it one of these days. It does sound good.

LABETT

Thanks for the review sounds pretty good.

cutebajangirl

I've been using the poo and conditioner for about 3 months now and I am in love. It moisturizes and detangles and it really does reduce the drying time. I love, love, love, love it.

northernbelle

I have been using the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum since April of this year. It has made a real difference in the texture and manageability of my hair. My JC Penney stylist introduced me to the product. I have been using it ever since.

northernbelle

naomi

good skin and hair

It is an awesome products, it is by far the best serum.