TexLaxers: Again, thanks to you all who responded to my prior post...

Blossssom

Yesterday, I tried something new. I mixed Pantene's Relaxed and Natural Oil Cream Moisturizer and Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum and my hair came out BEAUTIFULLY! It waved UP!

I highly recommend these two products! Thanks to the poster who turned me on to the Super Skinny line :yep:

Happy Easter and thanks again!

Sincerely,

An official member of the TexLaxer team! :)

firecracker

So are you wearing your newly waved up hair down or in an updo? Help a sista out here. I just touched up my texturizer this morning after a four month stretch. What is the Super Skinny Line for? Shine, hold, frizz buster what what man?:lachen:

Blossssom

Super Skinny line: Frizz buster! LOL! To "control" unruly hair! LOL!

I wore it partially up yesterday to allow it to air dry... as usual but I'm going to Easter services today and it will be DOWN all AROUND and swirling and swinging and doing a holy dance!

:)

Good for you! 4 months! That's what I'm talkin' about :yep:

sunshinebeautiful

I missed your prior post. I've never tried either of these products on my wash-n-go texlaxed hair, but now I'm curious... I've never tried a serum on my wash-n-go before. You got any pics, Blosssom?

Blossssom

Naw, I ain't got no pics. I have a new camera but didn't bother.

I'll try to take one today. I went out last night and I'm in a fog of some sort.

Still have to go to church, though. Damn.

More pics in the future but why don't you try this combo mix and let me know what you think. Your hair looks like it would really take to it.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I've never used those products either. I guess I will try them when I'm a month or 2 post relaxer. Your hair looks very pretty in that pic in yr avatar.

sunshinebeautiful

Blossssom said:
Naw, I ain't got no pics. I have a new camera but didn't bother.

I'll try to take one today. I went out last night and I'm in a fog of some sort.

Still have to go to church, though. Damn.

More pics in the future but why don't you try this combo mix and let me know what you think. Your hair looks like it would really take to it.

How did you use the products? Did you wash, condition, moisturize with the Pantene, and then use the Super Skinny serum? Or some other combo?

Blossssom

DDtexlaxd said:
I've never used those products either. I guess I will try them when I'm a month or 2 post relaxer. Your hair looks very pretty in that pic in yr avatar.

Thanks, hon... I had a relaxer done about a week and a half ago. I can't wait to see how the products work once I'm past the 6/8 weeks mark :yep:

Blossssom

sunshinebeautiful said:
How did you use the products? Did you wash, condition, moisturize with the Pantene, and then use the Super Skinny serum? Or some other combo?

Yesterday I used my knock-off Sally's Nexxus Therappe shampoo; the Aussie deep moisturizing conditioner; after that I applied the Pantene and Super Skinny, combed out and air-dried... perfect! :)

Divine Inspiration

Awww man...Blosss, I've been fighting some recent bouts of PJism that I'm trying to get rid of...and then you go and do this.

Nice & Wavy already has me wanting to try the Pantene R&N Hair Mask...guess I'll try both of these at the same time. :sekret:

Blossssom

I know, Divine... that's one reason why I don't come in here too often :lol:

Yes, I'm going to try the mask as well :)