Would you shave your head for chance at $1M?

Would you shave your head for a chance at $1M?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
why am I here debating about chance or no chance ... I just realized I went from APL to Caesar cut for diddly squat when I big chopped ... ummm hell yes :lachen:

^^ you are Mz.MoMo5235?!

starchgirl
I kind of love your son :lol:

My mom said she wouldn't and wouldn't allow me too if we were on. But I think I'd be caught up in the race so I might. And I really love my hair (which is why i'm doing a billion year transition) but short hair could be cute. And tammy looks like my hair if a buzz isn't cute. And I'd look amazing with a cool mil so :drunk:

I will shave my hair right now for $100,000 maybe even less and I would rock the heck out of a wig until it grew back!

brg240

Yup. been wanting to do it for years and have always chickened out. I told my self like 4yrs ago I would do it before I hit 30... So I'm thinking "I'm TLB right now. I dont like the way my curls are looking at this length. And I got a lot of breakage from hanging out here in India. So I should just start from scratch!"

I've never been shorter than shoulder length so it would be a good experience. I think all women should not have hair at one point in their life. I think it would be empowering.

Plus, if all else fails, when I get back to the states I can get a real good LF app with no hair lmao

If i was definately offered 1 million bucks and it was deposited in an account in my name in the Cayman Islands...DEFINATELY....I will be darned if im paying taxes after such a sacrafice. :)

Definitely. We all know how to look after it. And from bald to SL usually only takes 1 year.

^^ you are Mz.MoMo5235?!

starchgirl
I kind of love your son :lol:

My mom said she wouldn't and wouldn't allow me too if we were on. But I think I'd be caught up in the race so I might. And I really love my hair (which is why i'm doing a billion year transition) but short hair could be cute. And tammy looks like my hair if a buzz isn't cute. And I'd look amazing with a cool mil so :drunk:

LOL - Thanks brg240! I'm biased but my son is amazing! He's 10, but he knows about detangling, my satin pillow cases, and protective styling. I tell him that I'm preparing him to care for his future daughter's hair.

Even though I said I would cut for a guaranteed million, I had a nightmare the other day that my hair was cut back short. I was so distraught in the dream and relieved when I woke up. SMDH. Hehehehe

Back