Would you shave your head for chance at $1M?

Would you shave your head for a chance at $1M?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

starchgirl

Saw a program where a woman is competing on a show and she had a choice to get an advantage if she shaved her hair getting her closer to winning $1M.

My husband asked if I would do it after growing out my hair for 3.5 years. My son said, "Do it Mommy. Wig Time!" :lachen: I've raised him right!

I said I would do it. Would you?

thats tough. to me, waist length hair would give me the same happiness as a million lol.
nah, money isnt THAT important to me to be honest. as long as me and my son are fed and we have a place to stay, plus money to feel comfortable with, im cool.

I would shave it if I was gauranteed 1 mill or a portion of it. But not for a chance. That chance could be 1 in a mil so no.

Nope, this was the Amazing Race, correct? Ms. 500$ extensions? Now if there was someone with an attache case and an indecent proposal - sure thing.

I'm sorry but heck yeah! Guaranteed or chance, I feel like I would love to have the experience, and I would not feel right with myself if I walked away with the "what if" thought in the back of my mind. Never know if you didn't try. I'd do it again if I had to! lol

Attachments

• HPIM0897-th.jpg
    HPIM0897-th.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 55
1 in 5 is a whole lot better. so yes. then off to buy growth aides (megatek and sulfur) and then if I win I will start a new product line with progress pictures.

Not for a chance, for a sure thing, YES SIR, shave it bald and put nair on it just to be sure it is all gone :)

I wig it like there is no tomorrow anywho so no one would no the difference :)

ooooh only for a chance? yeesh.

i mean, i've shaven my head a couple of times without being offered any money...so i guess i would?

but i'd prefer to be guaranteed the money.

Yes, yes and yes for a guaranteed million. My hair will grow back. Though I would think I would look ugly like heck with no hair. Yes as somebody son stated wig it until I look decent again. :grin:

for a chance, NO... for an actual deposit into my account, OH YEAH!

Last edited:
I'm sorry but heck yeah! Guaranteed or chance, I feel like I would love to have the experience, and I would not feel right with myself if I walked away with the "what if" thought in the back of my mind. Never know if you didn't try. I'd do it again if I had to! lol

Cute!!! I shaved my head back in 09 and have no qualms about doing it again, especially for a chance at $1M!

Back