World of curls vs. Citre shine curl booster

Brownie

If you want something that will hold your style forever, use citre shine curl booster. Although it makes my hair feel somewhat stiff, my hair stays in place for days with this stuff, and it gives decent texture definition; however, if you want touchably soft, moisturized, and shiny hair, World of curls performs better----but----Now that it's so humid, curl booster is good for laughing at humidity. In this respect, world of curls doesn't hold up as well. So curl booster is probably great for the summer. It will hold your hair in one style for days. For the winter, world of curls is great for keeping your hair moisturized.

locabouthair

so i guess the citre shine curl booster would be better for twistouts ill have to try this when i use up the rest of my gel.does the citre gel have alcohol?

Brownie

locabouthair said:
so i guess the citre shine curl booster would be better for twistouts ill have to try this when i use up the rest of my gel.does the citre gel have alcohol?

It has a bunch of citrus extracts, water, panthenol, ascorbic acid, tocopherol, wheat amino acids, carboner. It has a host of other stuff too, but I don't see any alcohol. This would definitely hold a twist out, but your hair might not come out soft.

Peachtree

Hey Brownie :wave:

I've never tried worlds of curls, but I agree, Citre shine curl booster is awesome... I get great definition & hold!

BLESSED1

Peachtree said:
Hey Brownie :wave:

I've never tried worlds of curls, but I agree, Citre shine curl booster is awesome... I get great definition & hold!

co-signing...I actually said buh-bye to my beloved s-curl gel!