Winners of Essence 2004 Readers Choice Awards

JenJen2721

Here are the hair winners from the April 2004 issue of Essence for their Reader's Choice Awards. I think the list would be quite different if they asked the ladies here on LHCF, but anyway...here it is.

WINNER HAIR RELAXER: SOFTSHEEN CARSON OPTIMUM CARE
Other faves: Affirm Creme Relaxer, Mizani Relaxer, Dark and Lovely No-Lye Conditioning Relaxer Syste, Creme of Nature Relaxer System

WINNER: SHAMPOO: PANTENE RELAXED AND NATURAL SHAMPOO
Other Faves: Motions Lavish Conditioning Shampoo, SoftSheen Carson Optimum Care Collagen Moisture Shampoo, Paul Mitchell Shampoo

WINNER: CONDITIONER: PANTENE RELAXED AND NATURAL CONDITIONER
Other faves: SoftSheen Carson Optimum Care Collagen Mositure Conditioner, Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Complete Therapy Conditioner, Motions Moisture Plus Conditioner

WINNER: HAIR MAINTENANCE BRANDS: INFUSIUM 23
Other faves: Motions, Luster's (Reader Pick: the Pink Product line), African Pride, Organic Root Stimulator

WINNER: HAIR TREATMENT: ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR HAIR MAYONNAISE
Other faves: Doo Gro Medicated Hair Vitalizer, Neutrogena Clean Replenishing 60-Second Hair Repair, Empress Dry Scalp Treatment

WINNER: HAIR-COLOR LINE: DARK AND LOVELY HAIR COLOUR
Other faves: Creme of Nature Colors, L'Oreal Feria Hair Color, Motions Color Return Refresher and Conditioner, Revlon High Dimension Hair Color

Any thoughts, comments?

Brooke007

Member, Dumbledore's Army
"I think it is based on who places the most ads in their magazine."
Agreed. Thanks for posting Jen.

JenJen2721

[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
I think it is based on who places the most ads in their magazine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that I think about it, you're probably right!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Gotta Be! 'Cause I don't see any of the products that we, the hair-product-experts rave about ...

MoezThunder

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Gotta Be! 'Cause I don't see any of the products that we, the hair-product-experts rave about ...

[/ QUOTE ]
Sho ya right, Supergirl!

PrettyBrownEyes

[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA! I have this issue and when I read it I was thinking who did they include in this survey?

sengschick

The Bun Master
Interesting... no wonder so many of us have struggled with having healthy, luxurious hair!? We have all this horrible advice floating around from a typically credible source. Thank God for LHCF and all of you
S!

flyjump00

They have 3 of my products that I buy all the time. Infusium 23 leave in, Pantene R&N shampoo/conditioner