SURGE vs. WILD GROWTH OIL???

Wolftrap

I currently use surge and I know it has to be followed up with some sort of moisturizer. Have any of you ever thought of following it up with Wild Growth Oil? I wonder if this will give even better or faster growth results or is that just too much? Has anyone ever tried this?

Has anyone gotten growth results with just wild growth oil alone?

Tene

I use to use wild growth oil after surge. I need to buy some more cause that's the only thing that really softens my hair alot. The only thing that oil did for my hair was soften it. I didn't see any growth results from it.

atlien

I don't like surge it seems to make my hair appear more thick at the roots which doesn't look nice next to relaxed ends. I have received some good growth with a wild growth mixture. I like wild growth oil
kinda stinky and oily on the face but hey
It helps to retain length.

TigerLily

WGO didn't make my hair any thicker, either. It softened my hair, but then I found other products, like coconut oil, that made my hair more softer and manageable than the WGO oil. I haven't used WGO in a while now.

LuvLiLocks

I followed up my surge with WGO and when I ran out of WGO, I just used EVOO. I haven't noticed a difference in the growth as far as the change of oil is concerned. It is still growing the same and think.

Wolftrap

Hmm...so I guess my little experiment might not work. It seems like no one has experienced any growth with Wild Growth Oil. I was just trying to get maximum results. I wonder if spraying the Surge and then putting that biotin creme from the other thread would work

Tene

[ QUOTE ]
Wolftrap said:
Hmm...so I guess my little experiment might not work. I was just trying to get maximum results. I wonder if spraying the Surge and then putting that biotin creme from the other thread would work

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that will work better than surge and wgo together. I've read many people mention surge and the biotin cream working good.

GinnyP

I know this sounds weird, but I used Atlien formula mixture yesterday of wild growth with castor and coconut oil after I sprayed some surge and put my plastic cap on and today I swear my hair is poofy at the roots maybe it's all in my head but I have also increased my biotin intake and still drinking my good old carrot juice so who knows I will continue to do this for another month and see what happens maybe I will get to bra strap in 2 weeks
my hair is neck lenght now oh how I wish

Wolftrap

[ QUOTE ]
jancan7 said:
I know this sounds weird, but I used Atlien formula mixture yesterday of wild growth with castor and coconut oil after I sprayed some surge and put my plastic cap on and today I swear my hair is poofy at the roots maybe it's all in my head but I have also increased my biotin intake and still drinking my good old carrot juice so who knows I will continue to do this for another month and see what happens maybe I will get to bra strap in 2 weeks
my hair is neck lenght now oh how I wish

[/ QUOTE ]

how do you mix the wgo castor oil and coconut oil. Arent cator and coconut oil of a thick consistency? How do you get it to blend with the WGO?

deedabug

i stopped applying WGO to my scalp a long time ago..made for a reaction...surge with rosemary growth spritz is good..i did both 2x a day...i seen a burst of growth...and surge works...cuz ppl tell me how much my hair has grown since i been usin it...WGO worked good too with rosemary growth spritz but its somethin about the surge...so i suggest usin surge with other growth products and using both 2x daily

tlmack

What's up with the carrot juice? Where do you get the biotin creme or the rosemary growth spritz? I think I'm on biotin overload. I've been taking about 6,000 mcg a day for a week. I just ordered online a bottle that has 10,000 mcg of biotin to get up to those new Bargello levels. I'm hoping for some real growth here. The vitamins are challenging to take so so so many everyday.

I'm rambling. My real questions is what's up with the biotin creme or the rosemary spritz? Is it working, if so where do I get it. How much does it cost?

pringe

Rosemary Spritz you can make on your own with Rosemary Oil, jojoba oil and water. You can put the drops into a spritz bottle, shake it up and start spraying on your hair. It feels great on the scalp and rosemary is known to promote growth.