Wig issues (pics) please help!!!!!

mizzy247

I bought this wig from especially yours...And im not happy that their so big on my head and i bought the petite one at that. I have some concerns if anyone would like to give a sista some advise I would DEEPLY appreciate it.. Im so embarrased my coworker who is not african american asked me was i wearing a wig because she seen the wig net like the tracks of the wig coming thru..OH lawd somebody help me please!

1. How do I blend my hair with the wig hair without leaving so much hair out?

2. How do I prevent my wig tracks from showing thru?

3. How do I get the crinkles out of this hair so wiggy looking??

THanks ladies..

Attachments

• DSCF1706.jpg
    DSCF1706.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 122
  • DSCF1707.jpg
    DSCF1707.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 132
  • DSCF1705.jpg
    DSCF1705.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCF1702.jpg
    DSCF1702.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 155

CocoBunny

All the pics except the last one make the wig look pretty good. In the last pic I could see that your hair had more shine than the wig and a slightly different texture. Over all it doesn't seem like an "obvious wig" Could you post a pic of the wig from the especially yours website so we can compare?

sweetpuff

I agree with previous poster on the look. Looks really good to me

Is this a synthetic wig or human hair?
1. How do I blend my hair with the wig hair without leaving so much hair out?Bandanas are always cool to wear. It helps to blend in things and not have too much hair out. I sometimes put some of my hair behind the bandada and some of the wig in front ( to create the bang ) to help with the blend.

2. How do I prevent my wig tracks from showing thru?
I try to use the smaller caps., secure it with pins, .. if someone saw the tracks then yeah it might be too big.. maybe someone else can help you on that one.

3. How do I get the crinkles out of this hair so wiggy looking??

rollers with some wig product maybe? I know I had more problems with the shine but nothing a litle baby powder combed through could not solve.

HTH

Last edited:

mizzy247

Thanks ladies for the replies.. It's a human hair wig so they say...lol.. Also what type of pins would you suggest and caps??

Attachments

• thewig.jpg
    thewig.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 41

DarkHair

To make your wig, which looks good btw, blend in with the rest of your hair, use some moisturizer...a little bit. Do you have a wig brush? It's a padded brush with the rounded tips. Try blending that way.

To give my hair that sleek look, i sprayed a little bit of leave-in on it and let it dry. It looks so realistic.

mizzy247

No I haven't tried a wig brush..I will get that tomorrow thank you so much.. And I will try the leave in as well!

To make your wig, which looks good btw, blend in with the rest of your hair, use some moisturizer...a little bit. Do you have a wig brush? It's a padded brush with the rounded tips. Try blending that way.

To give my hair that sleek look, i sprayed a little bit of leave-in on it and let it dry. It looks so realistic.

hunnyhun921

I have that same wig so I know exactly what you are talking about. First off, their colors are a little off. I usually buy 1B and their 1B is alot lighter than I'm used to. Second, there are little crinkles in the hair. I had to flat iron small sections several times to get the kinks out. It looked so much more natural after that. It seems as if your hair has alot of product on it. Try using less product on your natural hair so that it isn't so shiny and then blend with a wig brush. Are you leaving enough of your hair out in the front to cover the tracks? I know how you feel because the wig was driving me crazy at first. It is not the best quality hair. I like the convenience but will not purchase another from them.

mizzy247

Okay thanks, I will also try the flat iron again in small sections..Umm yeah im not sure I will purchase again either.. But it's just so much more healthy for your hair verses a weave..:look:

I have that same wig so I know exactly what you are talking about. First off, their colors are a little off. I usually buy 1B and their 1B is alot lighter than I'm used to. Second, there are little crinkles in the hair. I had to flat iron small sections several times to get the kinks out. It looked so much more natural after that. It seems as if your hair has alot of product on it. Try using less product on your natural hair so that it isn't so shiny and then blend with a wig brush. Are you leaving enough of your hair out in the front to cover the tracks? I know how you feel because the wig was driving me crazy at first. It is not the best quality hair. I like the convenience but will not purchase another from them.

asummertyme

I agree with another poster, try using a head band or a scarf to cover up your natural hair because you dont want to try to manipulate your hair too much trying to get it to blend in with the wigs texture..its a process to get it right, i would use that quick wig for a quick style, use it with a nice hat or scarfs..flat iron the wig itself to get the crinkles out...

HoneyDew

I have this wig. I know what you mean. First of all I think the top layer is a bit thin and it is too easy for the track and net to show.

Mine got better after I shampooed and conditioned it. It was a hassled but worked well after this and flatironing it like Hunny said.

If you can get the wig to blend well, it does look very nice.

I also find that wearing it up helps, too. That seems to prevent movement and that top track showing. I need to write them about that. it needs a thicker piece of hair on top.

PreciousPearl

I have this same wig. I have thick hair, so I didn't have any blending problems. After you wash, condition and flat iron it looks much better.

ChocalateDiva

I have the same wig too!! Its a Simiweave: called Dee. I have not gotten the crinkles out either. I have been thinking about cutting the hair of the tracks and sewing some Remy hair on.

You cannot wear a wig cap with this wig, this wig is similar to the Omega part wig.

mizzy247

Wow interesting..I even tried washing it and dcing the wig and then flat iron still crinkles..Guess just not a good grade of hair! :ohwell:

I have the same wig too!! Its a Simiweave: called Dee. I have not gotten the crinkles out either. I have been thinking about cutting the hair of the tracks and sewing some Remy hair on.

You cannot wear a wig cap with this wig, this wig is similar to the Omega part wig.