Wig Cap Weave - Who makes them in Chicago?

happycakes

Hi,

I am looking for someone to make me a wig cap weave.

Does anybody know someone who makes these in Chicago? I need another alternative to these half wigs that I've been wearing everyday. I want something new. :perplexed

Please let me know if you know someone who can help.

Thanks,

Pink-O

sprungonhairboards

Ok I'll bite.

What's a wig cap weave? Is it like a lacefront? :confused:

lmao @ wig cap weave :lol: :lol: :lachen: Why does that sound so funny to me?:lol:

I'm sorry, I hope you get your answer.

happycakes

Hey,

No problem, I thought it was funny too when I saw it in a magazine. Apparently it's weave hair glued /sewn on a wig cap and fits close to your head. I've seen pictures of this wig and it is better for me than a lace front because I wouldn't have to glue or tape it on to my skin.

You've probably seen these when you visited a BSS and they have these maniquins head to show the weave hair. Some of those are glued on to a wig cap.

It sounds easy to make....however, I wouldn't know how to glue the top so that the tracks blend in.

That's all I know for now.

:lol:

I'll see if I can add a picture tomorrow.

mstee eyes

I live in the Philly area and these are very popular here and they can look very natural if you get good quality hair and the cap is made with care.:)

happycakes

Well If I have to travel...maybe. I think it would be worth it, especially to cut down on the money that I'm spending on braids, half wigs every 3 weeks or so.

Anybody else know anyone closer?