Reciprocity: Jessy55, your hair is BEAUTIFUL!

dreemssold

I love when you all do the album shout-outs, because it gives me a chance to see wonderful albums I'd might otherwise miss. So here is my gift back to everyone who has given me a lovely head of hair to view:

GO SEE JESSY55's hair!

Of course, I am probably late and everyone has been fawning over her hair for years, but I am just seeing it. Jessy, I love /images/graemlins/love.gif your hair...it's gorgeous! I especially love all the pretty styles you recreated...just inspirational /images/graemlins/clap.gif!

I don't want to post the link, since it would defeat the purpose of the new feature but it's in her signature /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

I agree, Im always going into her album...you would never know how long her hair really is unless she stretched it...and thats the whole point and beauty of it!!!!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif Your hair is gorgeous. /images/graemlins/love.gif

Im still dying to try that chignon bun with the flower....just a few more inches of growth before I I can do it /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back