Why Isn't There As Much Talk About Dudley's DRC-28?

vtoodler

..As there is about Aphogee's 2-step treatment?

It seems like a lot of forum members use both products. Yet, one product gets more LHCF coverage than others.

Why do you suppose that's so?

I think it's because it's SKRONG as heck. That is what I've heard. I have been afraid to try it.

..As there is about Aphogee's 2-step treatment?

It seems like a lot of forum members use both products. Yet, one product gets more LHCF coverage than others.

Why do you suppose that's so?

Because the price versus the $2+ I spend on a bottle of neutral protein fillers is enough to keep me silent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 2

B/C DRC 28 is not easily available like APHOGEE 2 step. It's hard to get it if you're not a licensed hair stylist (on ground vs online) and it's expensive as all get out.

i couldve sworn u made a drc thread somewhere & i posted in it. anyway drc is expensive & hard to find. i ordered mine online. its like $50-70 vs aphogee $3-10 and perform about the same.

vtoodler

I was thinking about this thread and switching my love of Megatek to try DRC-28, but Dudley's doesn't even list the product on the website any longer. Does anyone know if the product is still made?

I know some online stores still carry it but since it's not on the official website, just makes me wonder if some places are selling old stock.

Because although I used to love getting it ION Protein conditioner at Sally has the same detangling properties, the same texture and easy spreadability, but at a forth of the cost.

Dudley's DRC is still sold at a lot of beauty schools but you just have to find them. Look it up online to see if a beauty school in your area is using it. I like both DRC and Aphogee. I can't really tell a difference in strength so I use Aphogee instead of DRC because of the easy accesibility. And another thing, I am afraid that the DRC bottle might be old since there's not a craze for it anymore.

I would never purchase this product - every time my stylist used it, I was protein overloaded.

becuase you gotta falcon punch someone in the throat just to get your hands on it. or go to an asian bss in the hood:look:

Dudley's DRC is still sold at a lot of beauty schools but you just have to find them. Look it up online to see if a beauty school in your area is using it. I like both DRC and Aphogee. I can't really tell a difference in strength so I use Aphogee instead of DRC because of the easy accesibility. And another thing, I am afraid that the DRC bottle might be old since there's not a craze for it anymore.

I think that DRC is a very popular product; therefore, I can't imagine that they would discontinue it.

Maybe it's no longer listed on the website because they want non-beauticians inquiring about it--since Dudley's doesn't sell the product to such people.

I am a Dudley DRC 28 user.. and will continue to be :) I love it. Unlike Aphogee 2 step and other brands of hard protein Dudley's doesn't make my hair get overloaded with protein. To me it is Like Vodka distilled 5 times (Dudley DRC 28) and Vodka not distilled at all (Some other brands), pretty hard on the hair.

JJamiah

How often do you use DRC-28? I'm really used to using Megatek but was curious if switching to DRC-28 was worth it. Also, how long does a bottle last for you?

Back