why is this person trying to play my girl macherieamour!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto! I have an idea who but I am not sure.

Eta: nvm, I just figured it out.

I told ya'll! There are some natural haters still in our community that want to push the issue that our hair is so nappy and will never grow past our necks and shoulders. :hot:

BTW, my hair's growin ya'll!!! It's over the collar of my shirts :strong:

I's said, mi hair's growin' ya'll :afro:

and whats even more sad? There are probably another million black women that think the same. My sister, sorry to say, is one of those women that are not convinced that african-american women can grow hair to their behinds. It just shows how some black women set those limitations and can't see outside the box because they choose not to. They segregate themselves from other black people which is the reason why our race may never attain Black Unity.

That's why I love this board, we LIVE outside the box and when all of us one day reach our hair goals, we will surely make a statement, if not already. I guess, when that day comes, I guess ALL black women will be all-of-a-sudden "mixed".

Statements like that just reinforce how ignorant she is.

I totally agree. Well said. I remember when I was in high school, and these Black girls started a rumor that my older sis and I were "mixed" with Indian b/c although we are not fair skinned, our skin has a red tint and they thought we had "good" hair. I know my hair is naturally kinky, but it looked good (for the time, considering I had no idea how to do my hair, this was pre-LHCF).

Anyway, it's so sad to me how people do believe you have to be "mixed" to have certain features be it a "hair type," "skin color" "eye color" "facial features". I just want to knock sense into some people to realize that Black people are sooooooooooooo diverse!:yep:

I totally agree. Well said. I remember when I was in high school, and these Black girls started a rumor that my older sis and I were "mixed" with Indian b/c although we are not fair skinned, our skin has a red tint and they thought we had "good" hair. I know my hair is naturally kinky, but it looked good (for the time, considering I had no idea how to do my hair, this was pre-LHCF).

Anyway, it's so sad to me how people do believe you have to be "mixed" to have certain features be it a "hair type," "skin color" "eye color" "facial features". I just want to knock sense into some people to realize that Black people are sooooooooooooo diverse!:yep:

This kind of thinking reminds me of that video I saw on YouTube about the preacher calling Barack Obama, "the half-white boy"!

Girl, I am Trying to Figure out WTH she said ROFL :lachen: I had a Chris Tucker Moment for a minute lol (what in the hell did she just say) :lachen:She must be Bald as a jaybird, Jealousy is the root of evil. She keep thinking like that she will never have any hair while the rest of us have swinging Bra strap/Waist length hair :lachen:

Like Duke Ellington (then Cab Calloway) (then Ella Fitzgerald) said

It Don't Mean a Thing if it Ain't got That Swing!!!!:lachen::grin:

okay. i get this now. i see what's really going on. and if my suspicions are correct, then this is really sad. wow. just wow. :perplexed

edited to say: sorry if that sounded cryptic, but as a few ladies pointed out, in light of recent threads that have been posted, this now makes a lot of sense.

Last edited:
Its beyond sad....she obviously hasnt been on here...is her email given? we could send her a link and send her lots of pics...

But see this is just another one of those incidents where they try to hold a sista down...

Its pathetic because ignorance just won't be overcome.

Uzz

okay. i get this now. i see what's really going on. and if my suspicions are correct, then this is really sad. wow. just wow. :perplexed

edited to say: sorry if that sounded cryptic, but as a few ladies pointed out, in light of recent threads that have been posted, this now makes a lot of sense.

I agree :rolleyes:

Who is this person all of you are speaking of. I've read this entire thread and I have no clue. Maybe I haven't been here long enough.....:sad:

i notice there aren't many close ups of your face on this blog so we can see how mixed you really are.

I dont get this part. There are plenty of videos of macheriamour where you can clearly see her face. How close up does she wanna be? To the point she can see her pores?!

She is hoping and praying that macheriamour is heavily mixed so that can be an excuse as to why she is sitting in front of the computer bald-headed. *psf*

Last edited:
this is the most obvious thing ever posted on this forum:lachen:

It sure is. Macherieamour, why don't you just do an ip check on the person who left the comment, then ask bev and/or nikos to cross reference it with the ones here and I am sure you will find out who it is. I wouldn't be surprised if the person has posted in this very thread!!! Q

You know what, after re reading the post that the person put on macherie's page i now see the light. It IS very apparent. Wow, didn't try to switch it up or anything :nono:

Yes yes yes. After reading this entire thread, this person is so so transparent

In the voice of ((((Madea)))) from Diary of a Mad Black Woman

"Girl, who told you to sign a renup - I ought to slap you upside your head"

Thats how I'm feeling now.

:wallbash: Okay, I did re-read the post and I can't figure it out. Will someone please PM me????? This is driving me nuts. :imstupid:

I know I'm mad late in responding to this post--but its really sad that they're always someone trying to hate and rain on someone else's success.

I've also tried to figure out who that person could be and I have to say that I'm definitely lost--its sad that there's been so much negativity on the board lately anyway. We all have the same goal--we all want healthy hair--whether it be SL, BSL, WL, hip length, etc...jealousy never got anyone anywhere.

:nono:

I dont get this part. There are plenty of videos of macheriamour where you can clearly see her face. How close up does she wanna be? To the point she can see her pores?!

She is hoping and praying that macheriamour is heavily mixed so that can be an excuse as to why she is sitting in front of the computer bald-headed. *psf*

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

No she wants to see her DNA. :lachen::lachen: LAdies can I get a PM too I'm lost. I guess I haven't read enough threads lately.:rolleyes:

Too late for that, gym. I'm upset that Macherie was used as a pawn for this ficticious charade. :nono:

OK. I started reading this early ...was it Tuesday morning. I got lost what did I miss? Was it a joke? It was a cherade? :blush:

WHAT THE HEEZY ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back