why is this person trying to play my girl macherieamour!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad so many of you ladies are responding with humor, compassion, and logic, therefore lightening my mood. My first inclination was to cuss like a sailor.:perplexed

Oh man. I'ma go smack my momma for marrying a black man and therefore messing up my hair for life. Oh wait, maybe I should tell her to smack HER momma cuz then I wouldn't have slave-ship-imprinted-hair automatically. I am sorry to hear that. I love how people STILL think stuff like this in TWO THOUSAND AND EIGHT!

That's just sad. Considering how, as people like FlawedBeauty pointed out, being 'mixed' (I guess with whatever) doesn't guarantee 'beautiful' hair either. It can be dry, short, or have any other equally 'awful' affliction.

*rolls eyes* *shakes head*

and whats even more sad? There are probably another million black women that think the same. My sister, sorry to say, is one of those women that are not convinced that african-american women can grow hair to their behinds. It just shows how some black women set those limitations and can't see outside the box because they choose not to. They segregate themselves from other black people which is the reason why our race may never attain Black Unity.

That's why I love this board, we LIVE outside the box and when all of us one day reach our hair goals, we will surely make a statement, if not already. I guess, when that day comes, I guess ALL black women will be all-of-a-sudden "mixed".

Statements like that just reinforce how ignorant she is.

I'm sorry but I am not fooled, either. I agree with Sistaslick. Something ain't right about this.

I think someone of the caucasian persuasion is trying to get some Black women mad; or

Someone is sitting back laughing at all of sensitive responses they are reading to the prank they are playing on Macheramour's website.

What is all this about slaves ships, and mutuant genes? Why the references to slavery? I personally don't know any AA that believe that the slave ships left imprints in our DNA that cause our not being able to grow hair.
Who would belive that!

Oh, well... I had my laugh for the day.

I really believe that this is a white person. I thought of that last night but I just didn't say anything.

White posters do it alot ya'll. They post on Bossip.com all the time and pretend like they are a black poster and say the most ignorant and racist things. They post it like it's a black person talking down about their own race.

Whether the person is black or white, it's pure ignorance. :nono: Macharie did the right thing by removing it and no responding. Ppl like that just want a response; when they don't get one, they feel foolish.

I really believe that this is a white person. I thought of that last night but I just didn't say anything.

White posters do it alot ya'll. They post on Bossip.com all the time and pretend like they are a black poster and say the most ignorant and racist things. They post it like it's a black person talking down about their own race.

Nawl, its not a white person. The person's post sounds eerily, eerily familiar to me. :rolleyes: It's trollin' 101, come on now y'all. :look: This is one of them puzzles with the really big pieces. If you can't put this together then I don't know what to tell ya. :lachen:

Nawl, its not a white person. The person's post sounds eerily, eerily familiar to me. :rolleyes: It's trollin' 101, come on now y'all. :look: This is one of them puzzles with the really big pieces. If you can't put this together then I don't know what to tell ya. :lachen:
O Sista , you must share with the rest of us,, we're not al detectives like you LOL!

:look: I unno. Who be stupid/insensitive/dumb/crappy/bold/foolish/ignant enough to do this if it's a member and why in tarnations would they?

All I have to say is....explain locs if we can grow hair? And there are a hell of a lot of black people with BSL locs and longer.

I agree with Sista... this is definitely the work of a troll... Its pretty obvious from the first two sentences.

trolldontfeed.jpg

Stop feeding it. Itll go away.

I agree 1,000%. I saw through this charade EARLY THIS MORNING!

You know what, after re reading the post that the person put on macherie's page i now see the light. It IS very apparent. Wow, didn't try to switch it up or anything :nono:

what the heck does that mean.....:perplexed

Girl, I am Trying to Figure out WTH she said ROFL :lachen: I had a Chris Tucker Moment for a minute lol (what in the hell did she just say) :lachen:She must be Bald as a jaybird, Jealousy is the root of evil. She keep thinking like that she will never have any hair while the rest of us have swinging Bra strap/Waist length hair :lachen:

Last edited:
KRISSYNICK............ DID YOU POINT HER TO THIS WEBSITE. I MEAN NO NEED TO BE TOO AGRIVATED OR MAD AT HER. WHAT SHE SAID IS RUDE. BUT SHE SEEMS TO HONESTLY BE UNAWARE.

im not aware of mocherieamores hairsite myself. i have seen her before, but if you know how to get back to that site then just send her round these parts. she'll take 1 look and realize everybody here is not mixed. and she might get past her anger and confussion enough to learn something

HONEST IGNORANCE IS NOT REALLY A PROBLEM. CAUSE WHEN YOU FIND OUT BETTER YOU DO BETTER.

AFTER YOU HAVE DIRECTED HER HERE and she is still talkin that same stuff, then its stupidity. cause she wants to be that way. thats when you get annoyed with a person.

No i did not point her in the way of tihs site. cause .... she didnt have a real name on there... Her name was sorry but i dont think so,,, lol go figure... if knew she was....i would delete this blog... she sound ignorant but i guess she just misinformed.... but there was lots of unecessary and stupid stuff shes said. First to say that we have a mutated gene is to say that God dint have the same love for us as he did other races which is def not true.... i knwo and how ur hair just change from being on hot boat... im sorry thats just straight up stupid....
How did i miss this....this is very interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back