Votes: 33 18.1%
  • Snow White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (explain, please!)

Votes: 5 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Princess Jasmine, Pocahontas, and Esmeralda:grin:

If you notice all of their hair is thick,black, & long:drunk: I LOVE black hair, im looking for a black hair dye now..maybe indigo/henna?? Also because their hair is long.

Im probably obligated to pick Princess Tiana because she is black and the first black Disney princess..but nope:lachen: Her hair is not impressive to me, i feel Disney should have put a little more effort into her hair..i mean a bun? Really just a bun?? Its a nice protection style but.. No coily thick curls down her back? No BIG afro to her shoulders?? Just a bun with a freaken tiara:bat:

I think they should have went with early designs of Princess Tiana's hair tbh, in the movie it was cute but it could have been better. My fave was Princess Jasmine. I love her hair it was so thick and luscious. As a child I thought I'd look like that when I was 16 (body and hair:lachen:)

I haven't seen the movie, but in the trailers, I was so disappointed with Tiana's hair. I love that they finally made a black princess, but I think they should have tried harder. The earlier versions of her hair are beautiful, in terms of thickness and texture, but damn son..where's the length? If they kept her hair the way that it was in the original drawings, but made it longer, like at least MBL-WL, then I think Princess Tiana may have had a better shot at unseating the original Princesses. (And don't ya'll start yelling at me about how natural hair shrinks, because her texture is not so tight where her shrinkage would be that much.) If you take away the fan art versions (which technically don't count anyway, because it's not Disney's work) and the original versions, and only go off what they put in the movie, Pearly Curly is right...what you have is a bun and a tiara. Not exactly what my childhood dreams were made of. :lachen:

Wow...I've never seen Luna's human version. I watched Sailor Moon on Toonami..they weren't going hard like that. :rofl:
She does have gorgeous hair. The texture is lovely.
And I think Sailor Moon's only hair issue was that her ponytails were mad anorexic. I'd still accept her hair if the good Lord saw fit to give it to me (except for the blondeness), but she could have used some JBCO. Or Megatek.

LOL, they would always be the ones with the most to say too. Just shouting down everybody. :rofl:

I forgot about this thread:

:yep:, lol you been there too, its funny to see guys talk about things women usually talk about: especially cute things like puppy dogs and kittens

I forgot all about the Hercules ladies: They were so hot! I Love hercules, even the cartoon

ESmerlda's hair wasnt bad either

Esmeralda-disney-leading-ladies-6477984-300-424.jpg
I love Esmeralda's hair

Definitely Jasmine :yep:! The first thing I remember about Aladdin was her hair :lol:. Also love Princess Tiana's. If I could have the best of both worlds, I'd have Jasmine's length and thickness with Tiana's texture.

I voted other because I like Esmeralda from "The Hunchback of Notre Dame".

615818751.jpg

Oh la la, what a beautiful head of hair :drunk: !

Milaydy

Jasmine gets my vote. I think I saw mulan and poka, but I can't remember how they looked. I remember ariel, but I don't like red hair.

Sailor Mars' hair is the bomb. When I get to my goal of classic length I'm going to cut some giant-a$$ shaggy bangs around my face like Sailor Mars.

The girl from "el dorado" is very cute too.

One of the muses looks like leobody.

These hairstlyes didn't officially make it into the movie but I like them

Princess Tiana
2czdjc2.jpg

I also like Jasmine's hair. Can you tell I stan for thick hair? lol

Disney-Princess-Jasmine3.jpg
I want my hair to look like the 1st Tiana hair it reminds me of Chaka Kahan's hair. I always loved Chaka's hair curly and thick.:lick:

Jasmine's hair was on point too. I saw Hercules a few weeks ago and kept thinking I want mine to look like the Diana Ross looking one.

Mulan did the best BC ever with a sword:lachen:

It's not a female but I wan't a fro like Huey Freeman on Boondocks.:look:

Back