Who loves Cantu?

IndianAngel22

I've been trying to find a product line for me. My hair is VERY thing, as you can see from my photos. I need a protein/moisture balance and I just don't know what to use really. I saw this Cantu Line when my hair dresser used the conditioner in my hair and it smelled SOOOO good. Anyone a lover of this line? Or anyone who actually uses this line regularly? All product reviews are welcome. Please be specific about the product names. People always say Shea butter but I don't know what you're talking about, the leave in? the moisturiser? They all have shea butter. Please and thanks!

I use the Cantu Shea butter leaving conditioning repair cream on my 4b hair and as soon as it hits my hair it is like silk.

However, I found that you can NOT be heavy handed with this! Use sparingly or else it will make your hair very crunchy.

HTH

I use the leave in condish on my daily buns as well and I LOVE IT!!! I smooths my hair so well! I want to try the poo and wash out condish after I finish my bottles of silk elements, which I love as well...

I use the leave-in after I wash. I spray in my 14n1, chase it with the leave-in, and seal with a little shea butter throughout my hair. When my hair dries, it has a "cool" feeling, which lets me know that my hair is moisturized and not greasy.

CANTU made my hair frizzy after a while. The relaxer looked good the first 2 days and then just looked a mess etc:wallbash:. So, I switched to Profectiv and certain Phytospecific products and my hair has been happy ever since:grin:

I like the Cantu leave in as well, however I had to cut down on how often I use it because it makes my hair crunchy and hair if I use it too much.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE cantu shea butter leave-ins. This line has been with me when relaxed AND as natural

Back