Who have you brought to LHCF & better haircare?

graCeful_89

My sisters & I (3 of us total) went into a beauty supply store today for 40 minutes and came out with $150+ worth of stuff.:lachen: I introduced my niece to some Cantu Leave-In Shea Butter last night and she was hooked (shes biracial btw). Her mother got her and the 4 kids hair stuff (ALL CANTU brands by the way) and mannn those people at the salon were basically kissing our behinds!

Anyways, I think they're going to be joining LHCF soon. They love their products! We all ran home to play with them.:yep:

Have you gotten anyone on the better hair care track? Who? And were they greatful?

I introduced my cousin to LHCF, she's a member here now. I also am showing my lil sister how to better take care of her hair.

I got my cousin to join here. She went n bought a Pibbs before me! LOL. I'm trying to get one of my good friends to join. She wants to grow long and healthy hair and she's seen all my progress. I told her LHCF is the way!

My best friend ....who I know is afraid to post....But my family and friends see what I'm learning here is working and they call me for hair advice

Back