Who do you have to thank for turning you on to LHCF?

joyandfaith

I'm so happy that I now have LHCF, but it upsets me that 29 years have already passed.

Anyway, I'm wondering who turned you ladies on to LHCF. Interestingly enough, I was made aware of the board last month by a Caucasian executive from Ovation Cell Therapy. Believe it or not, they know all about the board and read the posts frequently.

RabiaElaine. I met her on another site "ebonybridalplanner.com". I kept asking so many questions about hair, she told me about LHCF and BHM. I removed my weave that I had installed for my wedding back in Nov '07 and I noticed that my hair was severely damaged. The stylist suggested that I shave my head but Rabia suggested that I check out LHCF. Needless to say, my hair has really improved since I became a member.

Thank you RabiaElaine!

:grin: My sister she is a member and I noticed how healthy her natural hair was and decided to seek help on achieving healthier relaxed hair.

Google.com

DITTO

... Ovation Cell Therapy. Believe it or not, they know all about the board and read the posts frequently.

I'm sure they do. I've noticed a lot of companies who do hair products frequent boards. That's why I'm wary of new members whose 1st posts are about a product. Some of them have been companies advertising their own products or even bad mouthing competitors. Those posts are surprisingly easy to pick out esp. if you have been lurking or posting for any length of time.

Google.com

:yep: Well...(Google.co.uk)

But the reason I stumbled across it in the first place is not good.
I had a traumatising experience in February with a hairdresser that basically left me bald in patches so I was searching for things I could do about it and learning about transitioning because theres no way i can relax again.
I still pi$$ed off and depressed about after all these months :nono:.
But I'm glad I foud this site :ohwell:.

I'm so happy that I now have LHCF, but it upsets me that 29 years have already passed.

Anyway, I'm wondering who turned you ladies on to LHCF. Interestingly enough, I was made aware of the board last month by a Caucasian executive from Ovation Cell Therapy. Believe it or not, they know all about the board and read the posts frequently.

Yes the Ovation Cell Therapy people know us very well because those of us on the Ovation/MegaTek hair challenge are in constant communications with them. :grin:

I first found out about LHCF from DSD's fotki. I don't even remember how I found out about her fotki, 'cause I didn't know anything about those either. I just stumbled across it.

THANK YOU DSD!!! :)

I thank MYSELF for prompting me to seek a better understanding of how to manage the hair challenge I created for MYSELF....:yep:

I met this women at the beauty supply store that happened to be a member. She was telling me all about Surge and told me about LHCF. Too bad I can't remember her real name or screen name.

The young lady's name was jamilah on bwwbc. She posted a link to the Feature of the Month section and I was hooked.

JennMD ( I was a mod on her forum where it had been mentioned)and Kinikakes shout it out in the Fotki albums.

I was trying to find a review of a product and stumbled across a review on here. I would have to thank google.

This is the best $6.50 I've ever spent.

Lauren450!!!

I saw her on another website that I lurk on, and one of the women started talking about how she loved AO HoneySuckle Rose Conditioner. She said she found out about it from this site, then Lauren chimed in and said she frequents LHCF too. I clicked on the link and the rest is history :grin:

Thank you Lauren!!! :hugxplode:

I owe it all to my boyfriend Google. I was looking for ways to correct my heat damaged hair back in 2004, and he introduced me to LHCF. He's always there for me when I need something. :grin:

I would say me (ok, and Google), just being totally disgusted with my hair at the time. I sat down at the computer and Googled in "how to growth healthy black hair" (or something similar to that), and a link from this site popped up. I found the homepage and rest is history, so to speak. :yep:

Another vote for google. The receptionist at a new salon I had been recommended that included Dominican styling in their menu of services was trying to explain what Dominican hairstyling was to me. I was curious, so I googled it and found a ton of links to LHCF threads. I've been addicted ever since.

Moving from DC metro area to S.A. Texas. I needed to learn to do things on my own because it is very difficult to find somewhere here that knows anything about healthy ethnic hair.

I came across SistaSlick's articles and then her fotki. She had a link for here and it lead me straight to hair paradise :grin:.

the internet....lol, i don't remember if it was yahoo or google. i'm always using yahoo.com and google only on a need info basis. but in the mist of looking for all natural hair products i've found lhcf.

I'd have to thank myself for finding this place and SherryLove for being the feature of the month and keeping me here.

Some of the ladies on BHM.......although I don't remember who they were, I remember some people on there mentioning this site, and it's been all she wrote ever since:yep:

I have to thank my google search engine. :yep: I think I googled "long hair care" or "long hair treatments" something with about long hair care for "ethnic" hair and found this site at the top of the results.

Back