White boy obsessed with braids. (Oh God...............)

CatSuga

My friends says he loves to see black girls with braids (Micros, box, cornrows, etc....) because he says they are sexy.

I don't thing getting my hair braided for him is a big deal.
I like braids and really want them but I'm afraid that the braider might be ruff and do them too tight and my hair would break. :(

He said he'll take me to some Africans in the ATL but damn!!! Those are the ones I'm afraid off. Every time I see someone with braids that they had done in the ATL, they are alwasy toooooooooo tight. :(

I want some braids but I'm scared. :(

Jaelin

I'd love to take a break from styling myself by getting braids but I too am afraid of getting it done and have it be too tight or pull my hair out. I just know that eventually I'll buy the braids by breslin dvd and learn how to do it myself. :)

Porsche19

Same thing for me, because I have had my hair briaded before and they were tiiiight.

Of course, this was before lhcf.

Now I think that I would piss them off or end up leaving with 2 briads in my head or something. :lol:

There is no way some ***** is going to ruin the hair that I took so much care to grow out. I can see myself "Put this in my hair, use this comb, detangle gently, not too tight!!!"

Maybe you can get a friend to do it instead of going to pofessionals who think that they know everything. Also, you could learn to do them yourself!