My Tree Braids (pics)

BeetleBug

I got my tree braids today. I was tired of looking like a librarian everyday with my stupid bun. I think she did a good job. She braided my cornrows secure but not tight. Here are some pics.

Last edited:

bluediamond0829

very nice...where did you go to get them done? What type hair did u use? was she in expensive?

i had got some done before and hated them and the hair that i used.

BeetleBug

very nice...where did you go to get them done? What type hair did u use? was she in expensive?

i had got some done before and hated them and the hair that i used.

Thanks. I got them done at Aicha's Hair Braiding in College Park. I used 18" Enstyle French Bulk (Wet n Wavy). The braids cost me $130 with a $10 coupon that was on her website.

gabulldawg

Those do look VERY nice!! Is that when you get your hair cornrowed all the way back and they attach hair to the cornrows or something? I live in the Atlanta area and may seriously have to look into that. My SO stays near College Park and I'm always down there.

BeetleBug

Those do look VERY nice!! Is that when you get your hair cornrowed all the way back and they attach hair to the cornrows or something? I live in the Atlanta area and may seriously have to look into that. My SO stays near College Park and I'm always down there.

Thanks! The braider takes little pieces of extension hair and adds it to the cornrow as she is braiding it staight back.

gabulldawg

Thanks! The braider takes little pieces of extension hair and adds it to the cornrow as she is braiding it staight back.

Oh okay. I really may have to try that! Thanks for the information. I will contact you if I decide to get them done.

KAT25

I just realized that you were in Douglasville and I just got so happy!!!!!!!!!!! Girl I am going to send you a PM now. :grin:

She did a good job. Tree braids are so very easy. I love them. Only thing is I couldn't make them last longer than 5 weeks.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
VERY cute! Call me slow, but I've never heard of tree braids before, I really like them, though :yep: If I could deal with having my hair braided, I would definately get some tree braids.

BeetleBug

VERY cute! Call me slow, but I've never heard of tree braids before, I really like them, though :yep: If I could deal with having my hair braided, I would definately get some tree braids.

Take a advil beforehand and go and get them.:yep: