• Short hair

Votes: 29 18.5%
  • Medium length hair

Votes: 73 46.5%
  • Long hair

Votes: 55 35.0%

• Total voters

Mercie

Which one in your opinion is easier to maintain?

Short hair (SL and shorter)

Medium length hair (APL-BSL)

Long hair (MBL and longer)

Personally I think medium length hair is the easiest to maintain because, there are a lot of styles you can do with it so its versatile. Although, I can't really say because, I've never had hair longer than my shoulders.

I would say medium length...mainly because now I can do lots of buns and updos...not to mention my curls fall to a nice length WITHOUT me having to dislocate my shoulder to stretch my hair out on a roller.

I would say long hair for me b/c my mother was the one who took care of my hair when I was younger. Now I will still say long hair.

I've only had short hair, and it's definitely not the easiest to manage. I hope medium-long hair will be easier to manage. At least with longer hair I'll finally be able to just throw it in a bun and go.

When I was fully SL I thought that was easier, but now that I'm median length I think this is easier due to my hair falling better to a certain style/way.

I think longer hair is easier to maintain because.....:spinning: Second thought...lol I think all hair lengths require maintenance and the same TLC. In conclusion, I dont think any length is more easier than the other.:rolleyes:

I'm currently sporting a TWA. But due to my big head, I bought a BSL lacefront wig. Let me tell you, I feel so awkard wearing it, because I don't know how to handle the long hair.

I'm like is it suppose to hand over my shoulders or down my back......But my goal is to have long hair.

I'm currently sporting a TWA. But due to my big head, I bought a BSL lacefront wig. Let me tell you, I feel so awkard wearing it, because I don't know how to handle the long hair.

I'm like is it suppose to hand over my shoulders or down my back......But my goal is to have long hair.
Lol, sometimes I feel awkward too when I have fake braids in my hair because, the length is a lot longer than I'm used to.

My vote is for long hair. I have medium hair now and although it doesn't take a lot to manage I know my buns could be so much more fierce if I had a little bit more length.

Because my hair is so thick, at medium length, there are still a lot of things I'm not able to do with it. I think long will be easier for me.

Long is easiest for me...when my hair was BSL I could put it up more easily. Even wearing it down was easier because my curls "fell" better and had less shrinkage.

Long hair is easiest for me, especially if I am doing my air by my self. To style (with a curling iron) short, or medium length hair I would need an extra pair of hands.

I've been short, medium and now long (1" from waist), and I vote "Long."

I can do so many styles, quickly and easily.

It's not an option here, but TWA is the easiest to manage. You can literally wash and go, moisturize in twenty seconds, air dry in 20 minutes, etc, etc.

I'm closing in on MBL and while it's more versatile stylewise, it's harder to manage.

I said short because I had a short tapered cut for over 10yrs, the longest my hair has been was SL in 1997. I loved the short cuts because the days that I did not have it curled I can wash,wrap and comb it out into a cute style or spike it up. MY goal is APL so I hope I can make it without cutting it off.

It's not an option here, but TWA is the easiest to manage. You can literally wash and go, moisturize in twenty seconds, air dry in 20 minutes, etc, etc.

I'm closing in on MBL and while it's more versatile stylewise, it's harder to manage.
Thats true. My hair is short so, it doesn't take too long to airdry.

I voted medium length. I cut my hair from long MBL (almost waist) to a short fauxhawk, longest 4 inches in top, 1 inch on the sides. I had to go buy new products for my short hair. It was hard to have it look good daily without doing a lot of styling. My long hair was a chore to comb out but I could easily slap it in a bun and go if needed. Medium length APL/SL for me was simplest, but I prefer long hair. I like a very full bun and miss MBL!

As much as I prefer short hair, I would have to say Medium-Long hair is easier to maintain. On those bad hair days, I can put a pony tail in there and keep it moving..not w/ my short hair

My hair is Med/Long and natural. The detangling time takes hours. But when it comes to quick styling I have no problem. I've been rocking two Princess Lelia Buns on uncombed hair for the past 2 weeks. I guess it's not so bad to manage after all. Throw in a few colorful pins and I'm done!

For me it's definitely longer hair just for the simple reason that I know it's only going to lay 1 way, out and down vs. too much to the left or right, crown sticking up, uneven shrinkage, etc. Now even if certain parts of my hair want to do their own thing, there's so much of it that it doesn't even matter anymore and all looks the same :ohwell:

When in a pinch, just make 2 big plaits or twists, unloose them or leave as is and can just bounce out the door.

I voted medium length. I am not APL yet, but to be able to put it up in a nice bun and go or let it hang loose must be a bonus and without too much detangling problems.

I agree, TWA is sooooooo easy to manage; but then I have never had hair past my shoulders so I wouldn't know how easy/hard it is to maintain past that length. So far, my TWA rocks and I am wondering if i should just keep my hair at this length for good...I get a lot of complements even from my professor. Someone told me I look intellectual :yep:

Back