Which Megatek Do I Buy?

curlycrown85

To those who have had success with Megatek:

I am interested in using Megatek to strengthen my fine hair, thicken, and elongate. However, there are different types. I see a blue line and a pink line.

Some of you do protein treatments with it. Some leave it in. Some use it daily. Some weekly. Some not so often.

What is the specific type of Megatek you all are using, so I know which one to buy?

And if you have not had success with Megatek, what type did you use?

Thanks!

Skiggle

I use this one. I mainly use this on my edges mix w/ castor oil. Works well! And I occasional use it as a protein treatment.

SoopremeBeing

I use the bottle with the blue print.

As far as hair growth, I take a Hair/Skin/Nails vitamin and I also use Wild Growth oil, so I cannot pinpoint as to whether the MegaTek is the cause of my hair growth. Due to some of the reviews here on LHCF, I don't use it everyday. BUT i will say that the MTG has made my hair more manageable, as far as conditioning and detangling.

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
I use the Equine Rebuilder weekly. I DC overnight with it, so I don't need to use it more than that. MT has given me some outstanding results, so I only have great things to say about it. Just keep your moisture high, and you should be fine!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

BadMamaJama

The blue is for horses and pink is for pets. I have the blue one. I mixed it with a bunch of different oils, then JBCO when I got it. I was paranoid about the side effects so I have it 1/3 MT, and 2/3 oils in a hair dye bottle I got from Sallys. My hair is colored so I can really see my ng coming in. I'm usually a Debbie Doubter, so I am really happy this stuff works for me. I also wash my hair every 2-3 days so I don't get buildup.