scalp irritation due to megatek?

LivingDol1

hi ladies,

i tried doing a search for scalp irritation because of megatek, and i cannot find anything related to that. so i was wondering if any of you have had any scalp issues due to megatek. and if so, were you able to solve the problem and continue to use megatek?

i went on a hair consultation at a potential new salon, and the stylist said that she saw some redness on my scalp. using megatek twice a week when i wash my hair is the only major change i've taken on in my hair routine. i leave it on for 10-20 minutes and then rinse out. then follow up with a moisturizing DC for an hour.

thanks in advance.

Babylilac

Girl megatek is not everyone well for me especially.I have got a very sensitive scalp.First I had terrible headache I mean terrible head bashing headache :wallbash:then my scalp had a burning sensation I had to stop using it.Maybe your scalp is too sensitive my two cents on this is to try and stop using megatek and see what happens.

mistee11

I understand your issue with Mega Tek. Although I saw tremendous growth with it, I also struggled with extreme dryness and itching. I have eczema anyway so most things are going to be an issue for me. I have learned that using Miconazole Nitrate helps me even more than Boundless Tresses has with me scalp issues. It has allowed me to continue using Mega Tek which I had stopped using for 2 months because my scalp was on fire. I don't know my scalp has a mind of its own. Sometimes I can use a product with no problems but a few months later... major problems! I know that you should only use one growth aid at a time but it's the only way I can use Mega Tek.