Which hair lasts longer for kinky twists

Chameleonchick

Which hair do you think will last longer for kinky twists. Human hair or Synthetic hair? I really need help I am going to have this style in for a while. I usually use synthetic but I have the human hair as well.

mscocoface

I was using the dread hair from Sally's and I was able reuse it regularly. After I take it out I wash it really good, put some conditioner on it and let it air dry and then put it up.

I still have it. It is already divided up for single strand use so it cuts down on the install.

For me these were key.

PPGbubbles

I use synthetic hair kinky hair and I am actually able reuse the hair.... I just give it a good wash in the sink before I rebraid

There are very few human kinky braiding hair selections. honestly I think getting human hair would be a waste of money. not to mention even the kinkiest human hair I have had wouldnt make a long lasting twist because the hair still has a tendency to be soft.

You are probably better off using synthetic hair IMO

shunemite

Human is a wastage of money if it's not a style that's like the curly micros where the hair is worn "out". I have had kinky twists and I always use the regular $4 -$5 per pack synthetic, I think was what I paid. My classmate bought an expensive pack for like $30 each and our hair looked exactly the same. I was like, why waste all that money if it's braided to the end anyway?