Where to get a HAIR MANNEQUIN....

drjo91

Hey you guys, i want to get a hair mannequin to practice on it. I want to learn how to do weaves and other types of hair extension techniques. I already know how to do cornrows and do rollersets but i am planning to learn how to style people's hair. Since the economy is so bad right now, i want to learn to do my own hair and my sister's hair. So if you guys know any website that sells it for cheap but with good quality hair. I am planning to go to the BSS...but don't they just sell the wigs, i want one that has the hair attached.

Last edited:

Lenee925

Hey you guys, i want to get a hair mannequin to practice on it. I want to learn how to do weaves and other types of hair extension techniques. I already know how to get cornrow and do rollersets but i am planning to learn how to style people's hair. Since the economy is so bad right now, i want to learn to do my own hair and my sister's hair. So if you guys know any website that sells it for cheap but with good quality hair. I am planning to go to the BSS...but don't they just sell the wigs, i want one that has the hair attached.

Hey girl you should check out my post "anyone else learning how to do hair?". I bought my doll head with human hair attached at the local Korean-owned BSS. I got mine for 29.95$. I'd go to the BSS's first so you don't have to pay shipping on your doll head. Mine looks like this:

drjo91

Hey girl you should check out my post "anyone else learning how to do hair?". I bought my doll head with human hair attached at the local Korean-owned BSS. I got mine for 29.95$. I'd go to the BSS's first so you don't have to pay shipping on your doll head. Mine looks like this:

can you just send me the link? I don't find the post. Also, the mannequin i order looks like that too.

hairsothick

Black and Magical

All at Sally's