Where do you all get your Half Wigs from?

Kiowa

Where do you buy yours from? I ordered 1, and they took my money and then waited a week to tell me it was out of stock,(still waiting on my refund) and no CS to speak of. As a backup, I order 2 from an Ebay seller - the one I really liked, looks ratty and advertised as human hair, but in fact looks cheaper than the shiny synthetic ones I could get at the local BSS. I'm currently waiting on an order from HairSisters...any other recommendations?

I heard hairsisters is horrible so I never order from them.
I only order from samsbeauty and blackhairspray if I want synthetic wigs, half wigs, and lace fronts. I had good customer service and my order was at my house in 3-5 days.
I use bestlacewigs for all my human hair lace fronts. I ordered one wig from them and of course it wasn't ready to be shipped when I ordered it but they contacted me and let me know instead of me waiting around at my mailbox everyday :lol:

HTH!!

I heard hairsisters is horrible so I never order from them.
I only order from samsbeauty and blackhairspray if I want synthetic wigs, half wigs, and lace fronts. I had good customer service and my order was at my house in 3-5 days.
I use bestlacewigs for all my human hair lace fronts. I ordered one wig from them and of course it wasn't ready to be shipped when I ordered it but they contacted me and let me know instead of me waiting around at my mailbox everyday :lol:

HTH!!
I am thinking about making my own.....but don't know where to start..

i use blackhairspray. hairsisters (never had a problem). and hairwigharlem.(they have some nice prices on their own brand of wigs...they don't last very long but they are cheap and pretty for short term use)

Back