Where can I find the Neutrogena range in UK?

Xena

Calling all UK ladies,
where can I find the Neutrogena products everyone is raging about in London?

thanks
Xena

LondonDiva

Unfortunatley they aren't over here yet. I don't know if they will be, I e-mailed the company in the US and they gave me some BS reply which didn't answer my original question.

LondonDiva

Dear Ms Miller

Ref: 000182957A

Thank you for your message on our World Wide Web (WWW) regarding Neutrogena Triple Moisture Hair Range. In the United Kingdom, we market a wide range of products and certainly value suggestions from our consumers - such as yourself - as to how we might extend our range. Please be assured that we regularly conduct research into our consumers' needs.

The product, Neutrogena Triple Moisture Hair Range that you have enquired about is not currently available in the UK and we do not have any immediate plans for its introduction. We do occasionally receive enquiries from consumers who are aware of products that are marketed by us in other countries. Local markets cater for the range of products which are preferred by their consumers. In our UK research, we have not found that there would be sufficient demand for Neutrogena Triple Moisture Hair Range.

Please contact me again on 0845 6012261 should you require any further information.

Assuring you of our best attention.

Yours sincerely
«c:\User Signatures\charlotteRennison.bmp»
[
Charlotte Rennison
Consumer Services Associate
Consumer Information Centre
]