where can i find sulfur

girlcherokee

i looked at it the other day, but it didnt seem like there was a lot of sulfur in it. judging from it being one of the last things on the ingredient list.

MyAngelEyez~C~U

i looked at it the other day, but it didnt seem like there was a lot of sulfur in it. judging from it being one of the last things on the ingredient list.

I use Do Gro Medicated Hair Vitalizer Tripple Strength, and sulfer is the third ingredient listed. You could do n ebay search on it to see if it is being sold, as well.

jtotheb

I went to CVS and had the pharmacist order it. It cost me about $5 with no shipping, and they called me when it arrived.

aribell

formerly nicola.kirwan
Hi, I'm bumping to ask again, "Can MSM powder be used for sulfur powder in recipes? " Or is it the same thing?

Last edited:

PuddingPop

I got mine a couple of months ago from www.americanrx.com . I paid 11.50 for 2 4 oz bottles shipping included.

girlcherokee

Hi, I'm bumping to ask again, "Can MSM powder be used for sulfur powder in recipes? " Or is it the same thing?
i have msm powder and it does not have the sulphur smell - so i think it's not exactly the same thing - not sure what the tech differences are though and i am interested in the answer as well. i have used the msm powder dissolved in water and i have noticed some strenghtening in my hair strand, but it has not helped the soreness of my scalp.

girlcherokee

thanks guys!
i am going to try and get it from my local pharmacy first and if that does not work - then i will order online.

*Muffin*

You can find pure MSM powder from either GNC or the Vitamin Shoppe or Vitamin World :yep:. MSM is sulfur without the stinky smell. They work the same way, though.

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

Try the grocery store in the Hispanic section (usu. Mexican products). Sometimes they have sulfa ointment and even flowers of sulph powder. Best bet is to try the pharmacy and ask for sulphur powder. They might have to order it for you. Or you could get MSM powder at the healthfood store.